AUTHOR'S NOTE & READERS' DISCRETION

A/N: Dear readers, welcome to a journey where dialogue isn't just spoken but visualized in the form of dialogue bars. These bars serve as a unique lens into the characters' conversations, adding a distinct flavor to this narrative.

As you immerse yourself in this tale, remember that every dialogue bar is a deliberate choice, an artistic brushstroke shaping the canvas of the story.

Embrace the dialogue bars as an integral part of the experience, and let them guide you through the intricate dance of words and emotions within these pages.

Sample:

---

As Bernard and his companions arrived, they were greeted by a scene that defied the boundaries of the macabre. The ground was a canvas of dislocated bodies, fractured joints, and seared flesh - a tableau of destruction wrought by Bethany's ferocious might.

Among them, Boid, who disliked a bloody scene, had no choice but to express his discomfort.

BOID: "Damn it, Bethany. Since when have you become this diabolical?"

BETHANY: "Did you have a better way of making them pay for what they did to Crestivenia?" Bethany argued with Boid, directing a scowl in his direction.

BERNARD: "[Suddenly interjects.] Enough! The fight isn't over yet. Moreover, there'll be a lot more of this bloody shit, so, you had better get used to it, Boid!"

Bernard and his formidable team strolled with an effortless elegance through the sprawling corridors of the Scale Shield's stronghold, indifferent to the cacophony of wailing security alarms echoing around them. The discordant symphony of sirens seemed to serenade their audacious intrusion.

---

So, dear readers, as you delve into the narrative, let the dialogue bars become a familiar companion, guiding you through the intricacies of conversation and emotion in this unique storytelling adventure. Enjoy the journey!

READERS DISCRETION
[Note that some contents in this book may contain nudity, strong language, violence, and sex. Readers discretion is advised.]

AUTHOR'S PLEA
Dear readers. Please note that some chapters in this narrative may still be undergoing some editions. If you notice any typo flaw or error in vocabulary, kindly indicate it on the comment section below so that I work towards it.

Thank you.

Information on characters arcs, their roles, and the general TRIBE's world-building can be found after the last chapters of the saga 👉. You can check it later if you want.

Please remember to drop a comment in the comment section below 👇. You can also star a chapter if you find it intriguing and engaging.

Goodluck on your journey of intricate chapters