30 - mommy's birthday

age: 15
mom: scarlett
dad: colin
sister: rose (9)
brother: cosmo (2)

-

Y/N'S POV
Tomorrow was an exciting day, it was an exciting day for me and my siblings but an even better day for my mom, seen as it is her birthday.

Me and my siblings love to make sure mom's birthday is the best out of all of ours, we like to make it extremely special for her, she loves us even more for it.

I always love to wake up first, i'm a control freak and i need to make sure that everything is perfect for my mom, if it's not then i need to make sure that it is to make her day super special for her.

Waking up early, i quietly leave my bedroom and go downstairs, not wanting to wake my mom up because then it would ruin the surprises downstairs, there was little outset boxes all the way to the living room, like a trail.

After making sure that everything downstairs was perfect, i made my way back upstairs, it was still dark outside and i woke up slightly earlier than i was intending to, so i made my way to my mom's room.

I carefully snuck in between her and dad, breaking the cuddle between them so i could fit because realistically, i'm more important, mom hums and wraps her arms around me and i feel her lips against my forehead, yet she doesn't wake up.

Instead of falling back asleep and risking my mom waking up and going downstairs to spoil her surprise, i stayed awake, i entertained myself in many ways, like playing with my mom's nails, her hair and her clothes.

Finally, my mom woke up, dad got up a few minutes ago and he's gone to go and wake Rose and Cosmo up, mom was shifting about a lot and humming to herself so i had to hold her tightly so she didn't get up.

"Y/n, you're squeezing me too tight" Mom groaned slightly trying to push my arm off of her waist.

"Happy Birthday mommy" I say happily digging my face into her neck, she smiles and wraps both her arms around me, rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you my baby" She whispers with her morning voice, i smile and look toward the door when Rose comes running through, jumping on the bed and crawling up to mom, laying on the other side of her.

"Happy Birthday momma!" She says excitedly, rubbing her eye and hugging mom, mom thanked her and rubbed her back, wrapping her other arm around her, then Cosmo and dad came in.

Cosmo was still exhausted, hiding his face in dad's neck, dad bent down and Cosmo waved to mom, telling her a quick happy birthday, she gave him a kiss and thanked him before he went back to hiding tiredly.

"I'm starving" Mom says sitting up, Rose giggles and slides out of the bed, tugging mom's arm and telling her to come downstairs, i follow them all out of the room, walking behind them to get her reaction.

As we're walking downstairs, i can tell mom knows something is up with the way she keeps looking back at me, when we reach the bottom of the staircase, she gasps.

"Oh my gosh! So much outset!" She says happily making me and Rose laugh, she follows the trail of outset products, covering her mouth with her hand and laughing as she picks them up and walks into the living room.

"Happy Birthday Momma!" We all shout as she opens the door, banners which read 39 and balloon's colored blue and white for the outset colors.

"Guys this is awsome!" She says happily clapping her hands and sitting down on the sofa to take everything in, she pouts at us and opens hers arms, Cosmo wiggling down from dad and speeding over to her quickly, as does Rose, i smile and take a seat on the floor beside her legs.

Dad hands over mom's presents and she opens them up one by one happily, i place my chin on her leg and i can see her face and her reaction to every gift she opens, there was so many outset products though, too many if you ask me.

After mom opens her presents we all start going through to the kitchen to get some breakfast which dad is starting to make, Rose and Cosmo trailing behind them, i stay back and tidy away all the wrapping paper, i want mom's day to be the best and i can't have the house being a mess for it.

"Baby, leave that come get something to eat" Mom says coming over and wrapping her arms around me, i nod my head and use my foot to pick up some more wrapping paper making mom smile and laugh.

"Let me get my cuddle off you, you were down by my legs earlier, you deserve a big squeeze" Mom suddenly squeezes me tightly making me cough from the impact, i giggle and wrap my arms around her.

"Happy Birthday mommy" I say rubbing my face against her chest, she thanks me again and rubs my back, giving my bottom a soft pat making me giggle and step back, i take her hand in mine and lead her out the living room to the kitchen where dad is plating up all our food.

"Momma! Daddy made us mickey mouse pancakes" Rose squeals picking up her pancake and showing mom, mom nods her head and cups her face, giving her face many kisses making her squeal again and giggle.

We all sit down at the kitchen table and start eating away at our breakfast, we all sang happy birthday to mom too when Cosmo started to sing which was extremely funny for all of us.

"Have you had a good day so far?" I ask sitting next to mom on the sofa, on birthdays we all just stay in our pyjamas and watch movies the whole day if that person doesn't want to do anything specific and mom doesn't today.

"I have baby, it'll be only be getting better, i know it" Mom smiles wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling me into her body, rubbing my arm, i let my eyes closed as i'm exhausted from being awake so early.

Everyone puts a movie on but literally cant keep my eyes open any longer, i fall limp against my mom, she shuffles around a bit so she's laying in a better position and pulls me closer to her, running her fingers through my hair softly.

-

ITS SCARLETT BIRTHDAY YAYAYA 💙🤍