Part 5

"LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO FOR THE MONACO GP!" 

Charles managed to get P4 and it was an understatement to say that Amelie was proud because she was over the moon filled with joy. Of course she wished he was on the podium but this was one of his best results at his home race. Her brother Loui was also over the moon because he waved the checkered flag at the end of the race which was something he always dreamed of doing and now it happened. 

Tonight however, Amelie and Loui were due to leave Monaco to go to an event abroad and wanted to ask Charles if he would be her plus one as Loui was bringing Lorenzo but Arthur was staying in Monaco with Carla. 

Amelie went to Charles drivers room as soon as the race ended to wait for him when he eventually walks through the door looking stressed.
"Hey I'm so proud of you Cha" she says kissing him gently on the lips because they were alone. "Merci mon amour" he sighs in response clearly disappointed in missing out on the podium leaving Amelie bewildered on what to say because she knew that whatever she said he wouldn't believe.

"Uhm Cha... will you come to an event tonight with Loui and I? He asked Lo and he said he's going and I don't want to be alone so I just thought that maybe you would want to come with us. Of course if you want to stay here and celebrate with the drivers that's fine but I..." she pauses realising she started to ramble "I just want you there with me, please?" she says finally givin Charles puppy eyes as he laughs at her nervousness "Of course mon amour" he says kissing her "I'll come with you just let me do my media duties" "Ok"

"Look at us all together again!" Lorenzo says laughing on the plane "Shut up Lo" Amelie says lightly smacking his arm. "I can't believe this! We're on our way to a royal event... like what!?!" Charles says absolutely flabbergasted at the thought of what we're doing.

Once in the hotel Amelie and Loui go to one room and Lo and Charles going to another room to get ready for the evening. Once they're all ready they agree to meet up in the hotel lobby.

"Princess?" Rhys says knocking on the bathroom door where Amelie was getting ready "We need to leave now or we'll be late." 
"Ok I'm finished now I just need help with my dress at the back. Can you?" she asks politely
"Of course, you look lovely Princess" Rhys says while tying up the back of her dress
"Merci! Now let's go!"

When Amelie steps out of the elevator with Rhys by her side Charles looks at her with nothing but love in his eyes as he admires her outfit and her. "You look beautiful Ami" he says taking her hand in his "You look handsome too Cha" "Let's go love birds" Loui calls for the two from the door as they laugh at his comment.

They are immediately met by fans and paparazzi when they arrive at the venue for the evening. Charles and Lorenzo leave first due to Amelie's orders then Loui and her leave with Rhys close by for protection. 

"Amelie! Are you and Charles dating!?"

"Amelie! Look this way!"

"Amelie you look beautiful!"

"Are you and Charles dating!?"

________________

1.3 mil likes    937 comments
@princessamelie_monaco-Had a lovely evening tonight, thank you to everyone who showed up. All money donated will be given to amazing charities @charlesleclerc @lorenzotl
________________

@charlesleclerc-An honour to attend