Part 2

Today is the day of the Monaco GP and Amelie is just finished getting ready when her assistant Sarah knocks on the door "Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?"

"Can you get Loui for me please Sarah, thank you" she says while looking in the mirror

"Of course, Princess I'll send him your way" she says curtseying then leaving to get Prince Loui

"Bonjour, Sarah said you wanted me" he says walking towards her "What's wrong? Something's up"

"I'm nervous Lou" she admits

"Why, it's just the race weekend, same as always"

"But we don't usually attend. They're going to be there as well. He is going to be there," Amelie tells him with glossy eyes

"It's going to be ok, we won't see them much other than a few pictures because of how crowded it is!" he reassures her.

"Sorry to disturb, but it's time to go to the circuit" Sarah says returning to the door

They soon arrive at the paddock and walk through with Rhys and Jack around them for safety. they were on a tour of the paddock so that they knew their way around and when they walked past the Ferrari motor home, Amelie made eye contact with the one person she hoped she wouldn't see just yet.

"What is she doing here mate?" Charles says to his brothers Arthur and Lorenzo once the royals are out of sight.

"Who?" Arthur asks

"Amelie and Loui" Charles says in shock

"They're the royal family and it's the Monaco GP, they were bound to be here" Lorenzo states

"But it's the 5 year anniversary of papa's death" Arthur soon realises

"Exactly!" Charles says

"Well, ignore them for now, you two need to focus on racing" Lorenzo tells them sternly

Princess Amelie and Prince Loui are sat in the paddock club currently waiting for their interview slot time and Loui see's his sister is clearly distracted so he asks her what's wrong.

"I seen him Lou, Charles, Arthur and Lorenzo" she says "They're all here"

"Your interview is now, so if you would please follow me this way" someone comes towards them and they follow completely moving on from the conversation "Because this is the Monaco GP and you are the Prince and Princess of the country you will be doing an interview and some content with our two monegasque drivers, Charles and Arthur Leclerc." When Amelie heard those names she started to feel slightly anxious about how they would react to seeing each other again after so many years with no contact. She still felt the need that she had to apologise and explain why she couldn't attend Herve's funeral but she also understood that this was the 5 year anniversary of his death and that the boys would be struggling enough alone.

"Charles, Arthur this is Princess Amelie and Prince Loui, we would like you to compete in various challenges first before moving onto the interviews. We'll start in 10 minutes so take some time to just get to know each other a little bit better!" 

Once the person leaves, they are all sat in an awkward silence until Loui decides to break it. "How have you been all these years?" 

"That depends, how would you be if your best friend didn't show up when you needed her the most?" Charles says looking at Amelie directly and she can see the pain in his eyes and he can see the sorrow in hers.

"Cha, I'm so sorry but my father wouldn't let us attend," she tells him

"You could've called to explain but no instead you chose to just disappear" he says as a single tear rolls down his cheek

"I tried! You blocked me and when I texted on social media I was left on read!" she shouts "You were the one who ignored me Charles! Don't try to turn this around on me"

"I was angry! I blocked your number but I never blocked your socials or saw any texts from you!" He admits

"I don't want to talk about this here, meet me tonight. You know where" She tells him as the person from Sky Sports F1 comes back to start the challenges.

23k likes       18 comments@SkySportsF1-Can't wait for you to see what we have for the Monaco race weekend @charlesleclerc @princessamelie_monaco 

@SkySportsF1-Can't wait for you to see what we have for the Monaco race weekend @charlesleclerc @princessamelie_monaco