07

—I often think about you, very often

JIMIN'S POV | past  ::

"Just spill the beans and I'll leave you." I deadpanned to the guy who was shivering in fear. "Don't you dare, hyuk." The other one said as I clicked my tongue. "You guys are never loyal to the ones you're supposed to." I sighed, pointing my gun at the other guy and then within a seconds, I pulled the trigger. The bullet hit him right between his eyes. He fell down, the blood oozing out of him. "Now you, Hyuk." I crouched down to the guy who was knelt down on the floor while my men held him from behind.

"Did you both come here to spy on me?" I asked. "You tried to ruin the only business I did with all sincerity." I sighed, shaking my head. Placing the gun back, I pulled out a knife and didn't hesitate to stab it in his forearm. A terrible scream leaving his mouth, a satisfied smirk settled on my lips. "Let's try again, who sent you?" I asked. "P-please leave.. leave me.." He begged. Clicking my tongue, I put more pressure to the stab as I twisted the knife more deep in his skin. 

"Just answer what you're asked." Taehyung stated from behind me. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I let out a curse before pulling the damn thing out. I hated being disturbed while I was busy torturing my prey. My anger subsided to the euphoric feeling as I saw the caller ID. "Hold his mouth tight. And you, hyuk, don't you dare make a sound." I muttered, answering the phone. "Hey, blossom!" I exclaimed hearing her soothing voice. "I didn't disturbed you, did I Mr Park?" She questioned as I stared down at the guy I was torturing. "Absolutely not! I'm always free for you!" I exclaimed, hearing her let out a chuckle at my words. "You're cheesy! Anyways, I called you to inform you that don't go around my college or workplace today. My mom is sick so I'm at the hospital."

Oh I knew that already but how generous of her

"Sure. No worries." I muttered. The silence lingered above us for a while. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Nothing." I replied with a small smile. "I'll get going then!" And then she hung up. It has been a total of five months since I've tried to court her but things haven't gone far. "Finish him off if he doesn't speak." I ordered my men before leaving the place. "You're still not over that girl?" I let out a sigh hearing Taehyung throw the same words all over again. "I thought we talked about this." I stated. "Keep her if you want but don't at least lie." He said while shaking his head. "She doesn't need to know." I muttered, fixing my eyes on him. There's no need for y/n to know about my real profession. What if she runs away? Man, that will be a tough thing to handle. So lemme just hide it for as long as I can. 

It's yet another day of me taking her out. We were eating at a small restaurant that she wanted to try out. Her friend. That's what she calls me. I couldn't help but glance at her while she stuffed her mouth with sushi. My gaze suddenly lands on her phone and her earphones lay just beside it. "Why do you always listen to music?" I asked. She chews before answering me.