Chapter 3~Stuck

Warning: lots of swearing

I panicked to myself of what just happened I try to open the door but it looked liked Vincent did locked it up pretty good I looked around the room to find something useful to break open the door but there was nothing to break open just some desk with random books and papers which isn't exactly helpful. I looked over to the clock it was 3:36 in the morning I turned over and saw a photo on the bed l picked it up and took a small look at it it was a picture of two boys ones a older boy and the other younger the older one looked like Vince cause of the dead look in his eyes, he did not look happy in this photo and was looking straight at his brother.

"Found something there Rody?" I looked up and saw Vince standing in the doorway he was holding something that look like blue cloth.

"I...um.,." I stuttered a bit didn't know what to say next.

"Who's this?" Vincent looked down at the photo that I'm holding.

"That's private stuff there" Vince then swipe the photo out of my hand and stuffed it in his pocket.

Vince put down a pair of blue pajamas on the bed and a pair of red ones, I turned and looked at the door behind me it was open a bit I looked at Vince behind me and then turned at the door again. I then made a break for it I ran towards the door to get out the room but I then felt something grab my neck collar on my shirt.

"Nice try but that ain't happening" Vince grabbed on my neck collar and yanked me to the side of the bed he went towards the door and shut it he grabbed his key and locked it to make sure it shuts good.

"Struggling to get out ain't going to work there it's useless"

"Eat shit Vince" I got on the bed and sat down

"Disgusting to think that I will eat my own shit" Vince tries to jokeliy offend himself

I rolled my eyes to him.

"I will fucking choke you to death" I felt anger to myself

"Pfft! Don't make me laugh there Rody" he looked at me with a smirk

"Wipe that smirk off your damn face you shithead" I yelled

"Whatever you say there pal" he went to his bed and got the red pj's

"Well I'm tired anyways" he took off his chef shirt off I looked at him for a second and then covered my eyes

"Oh come on really dude couldn't you just change in the bathroom"

"Not really besides you'll find a way to escape again so I have to keep an eye on you"

"Still no one what's to see you shirtless"

"What you never seen a guy shirtless before not at like a beach"

"I don't go to the beach or anything" I scratch the side of my neck

"Well neither have I, were guys anyway so you should be fine of me being shirtless"

"Just put your goddamn shirt on" I yelled a bit

"Whatever you say" he put on his red button shirt and bottoms it was a silky shine red color on his PJs

"Alright I'm done now your turn"

"Finally geez" Vince hand me a pair of pj's in the color blue they were also silky to, I grab them out of his hands and tried to change out of these clothes

"And don't worry I'll turn around so I'm not looking, I'm a chef not a pervert"

Well at least he respect me changing without looking at me like a creep which I couldn't imagine him looking at me changing I ignore that thought and changed out of this waiter outfit and went to put on these blue pj's that Vince picked out for me.

"Alright I'm done you can turn around" Vince turned around and looked at me.

"Excellent how do you feel in these pj's?"

"Not my style but I guess it's alright" I shrugged my shoulders

"Well at least it fits you, now come get into bed it's late in the morning and I need time to prepare in the when I'm ready"

"Wait in bed with you?" I looked at him strange

"Where else?"

"I think I rather sleep on the floor"

"The bed not that bad but of course if you want to sleep on the floor like a loser then be my guest"

"Fuck you"

"That wasn't on list to eff you but if you want my consent I can"

"Shut tf up"

"Damn much of a curse box aren't you" he looked at me with a smirk again and giggled a bit thinking this is funny.

"Your laughing is shit"

"Pardon my laugh is probably much more better than yours"

I ignored him and sat on the floor against his bed, a single tear came out of my eye thinking what he done to my girlfriend even if she did left me for another guy I still can't get over that.

"Y'know you need to stop thinking about that girl so much it's pathetic" Vince spoke to me like he can read my mind of what I'm thinking.

"Shut up your the one that murder her so don't tell me to not think about her!" I yelled at him

"Come on I can treat you better than her, your girlfriend that left you was a bitch she didn't care she was just off to some other guy"

" Hey don't talk about my---"

"What the truth? your girlfriend just left you,and your still wrapped around that finger of hers you need to let it go she don't want you anymore
I can treat you better than that slut"

"I still care about her" I looked down at the floor.

"Well she's not here anymore so...."

"So? Well suck a dick"

"Excuse me? How would you know if I suck a man's dic--"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him couldn't let him finish the last part.

"Y'know what good night! I hope a bug bite you in the neck"

"And I hope you bite me in the neck at night cause that would feel good"

I gave him the middle finger and laid down on the floor I shut my eyes and had went to sleep.