This is Alpha Quair, Luna

One hour

"Please Owen! Call me Serena!" I playfully scolded the handsome man who walked with me down the hall.

Owen had been walking down the hall and back to his post at my door when he found me eaves dropping on the Gamma and Beta's conversation over the phone. I was surprised and frightened at first but then we started talking and he decided to let me off the hook.

I of course didn't want to go back to my room and he said I couldn't leave the pack house so I suggested a tour of the upstairs. He agreed and then we simply started talking about our family's and mostly our siblings. It bothers me though that he keeps calling me Luna instead of Serena. I don't like the weight that the title carries.

"But you are the Lu-" he starts but stops when he sees the glare I'm giving him. I feel like growling at this delta and telling him just how I 'deserve' this title.

I put up a hand "Let me stop you right there mister" before I can continue my 'speech' a guttural growl echoes through the hall and we both freeze up. I think Owen froze in fear but for some odd reason I felt sparks all the way up and down my spine. Before I could voice my questions, a man stepped into my eyesight and my question got lodged in my throat. He stood about ten feet away from Owen and I, I couldn't believe my eyes at his appearance.

His hair dark and neatly combed, his hair color matched his dark eyes as they glared daggers at Owen. His jaw locked and his face seemed like from a sculpture. Beautifully Masculine. His white V-neck clung to his arms and his chest making his muscular torso and arms stand out. A dark par of jeans hung low on his hips, his feet covered in a pair of black socks, just like the ones I was wearing. My hands seemed to pull on the sides of my jacket and I tried to hide my body in the thin jacket that I was wearing. Suddenly, I was showing too much skin. I felt so bare in front of this powerful man, but why?

Owen swallowed, hard "This is Alpha Quair, Luna" I turned to Alpha Quair.

I waved shyly at him "Hi" my voice was small and his eyes shot to me after I spoke. I jumped as his heated gaze was fixated on my small, squirming body.

"Hello Peach" his voice was powerful and husky. I think I felt my self feel a bit more pleasurable upon hearing him speak, more than I should. I frowned on the inside, but watched my feet with high interest as Alpha Quair took multiple strides closer to Owen and I.

In an instant his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up. We were both at the same eye level and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. My arms wrapped around his neck and our eyes stayed on one another. I watched his eyes darken as he looked at my body pressed against him. Besides the thin Jacket and socks, I was wearing an almost see through play suit* that clung mercilessly to my chest and hips.

I felt a heated blush burn the skin on my cheeks as his eyes darkened at the sight of my outfit that was creeping up my legs since they where wrapped around his waist. His embrace tightened around my waist, his lust struck eyes looked back up at my face and stopped at my lips. They seemed to grow darker as he leaned towards me, I panicked.

"Owen, you were about to say something?" I turned towards him, I was so nervous around Alpha Quair for some stupid reason. My stomach clenched when he had started to close the space between us. I didn't know who he is, but I enjoyed it so much that it made me self conscious and nervous. I turned to Owen and his face looked pale and grave, I don't think he wanted the Alpha's attention at the time.

A growl erupted from Quair's chest beneath my hands and I felt the vibrations all the way up my arms. My eyes grew and so did Owen's, We both must be in some deep shit. "Why does she know your name, Delta Brace?" His deep voice shook my being and I could feel my arousal start to show on the outside. I wanted to cross my legs right around now, man I'm insecure about myself.

Owen bowed extremely low and replied "She had escaped from her room and wouldn't leave me alone, Alpha sir." I growled at Owen quietly, how dare he throw me under the bus! I attempted to get down from Quair but his grip tightened as I tried to escape, my head whipped up to his and my eyes narrowed at his, he simply smirked at me with amusement clear in his eyes.

"Going somewhere, Peaches?" He questioned and I wanted to slap him, This prick thinks he can control me? Well, maybe that's far fetched, but I have read what happens in those stories when the guy thinks he has control and I'm not letting it happen. I smirked back at him and seductively pressed my chest up against his and slowly put my right arm around his neck. I used my left hand to lightly pet his face, as if he were a dog.

His face seemed to change to one of what seemed to be lust and embarrassment. I almost cheered out loud, "I'm just going to get down now, and it's none of your fucking business!" With that I drew my left hand back and punch him in the nose. It may not of been a very strong hit but it was enough for him to practically throw me off him.

"C'mon Owen!" I yelled grabbing the shocked Delta's wrist and dragging him down the hall. I ran as fast as my lady legs could carry me, I felt like a sphinx with my swift speed. Owen took his wrist from my hand and ran next to me, his face as white as a ghost. "That wasn't a very smart thing to do, Serena" his voice was rushed as he tried to regulate his breathing more, he seemed stressed.

I frowned at him "I can punch whoever the hell I want. He's a creep for touching me anyways." my breath almost caught in my throat when I nearly ran into a wall. I wasn't paying attention, damn it. "This way" Owen pulled me through a door and we were running down multiple sets of stairs. After nearly tripping on the second flight of stairs, Owen finally spoke again.

"Not really the punch, more the grabbing my wrist and saying my name." He huffed, his face slowly growing red from the struggle with the small stairs. My breathing finally evened out enough for me to reply "Why is that the worst? What's up wi-" I didn't dare finish the sentence or else Owen may catch on to me being, different from other werewolves. He didn't catch on to my open ended sentence. Thank Heavens.

We soon rushed out of a door at the end of the many flights of stairs, how many stairs are there? The door opened to a living room that had three opened doors. Owen and I didn't stop though, we raced towards the middle door frame and to a big door, which I'm assuming is the door to the outdoors.

"He's your Soul Mate"

*Play suit- A tank top and pants as one article of clothing. Usually shorts.