Good Morning, Luna

My hands twitched slightly as they recollected their sense of touch, my brain functioning once more and my body stopped vibrating. My breathing speeds up and I take deeper breaths. My fingers and body move around on the soft mattress and asses the soft cloth covering my timid body. My brows furrow in confusion as I realize that I'm on a silk bed with silk sheets. I remember my bed being a rough cotton, and I liked it that way.

I finally give in to curiosity and open my bright gold eyes, I wish I hadn't. As soon as my eyes are open two dark figures come into view, once my vision isn't blurred my frown deepens.

"Good Morning, Luna" They said in unison and I sit up slightly, or at least I try to. I feel my shoulders slump and the torn muscles complain under the pressure of sitting me up.

The girls step closer, worry and pity laced into their facial expresses. I glare slightly at them, "Who are you two?" I ask feeling bewildered as I look around the room I slept in, my jaw almost dropping in the process.

White and cream colored walls with gold and silver engravings carefully carved into all six walls. A cream dresser with white drawers sat on the wall next to a large window, to the left of the large bed that I currently occupied.

A navy blue and gold vanity placed on the wall before my bed with a salmon colored door about six feet from it. That door must be the bathroom, then another door to the right of the bed colored a lilac and silver. That must be the way out of here.

A large lamp stood on the left bed side and on the right stood a nightstand with a notepad, pen, and glass of water. Something was scribbled on the pad but I couldn't read it from my position on the bed. Oh my, The Bed!

The bed had silver and gold sheets and the four bed posts a snow white while the cloth that hung from them seemed to be a navy blue. all the knobs in the room were a navy blue.

One of the girls stepped forward "We are Lilac and Salia. Your personal maids, Luna." I looked at the both of my 'Personal Maids' and my face relaxed a bit. "Your twins, yes?" I asked and they looked at each other before looking back at me. "Yes we are, Luna" they answered in unison and a large smile spread across my face. I like these two girls.

I sat up straight and crossed my legs into a Indian style seating position and looked at both girls. The one to my right, I'm guessing is Lilac, has dark purple eyes and long midnight black hair, her skin perfectly tan. Then Salia, she has dark red eyes and long blonde hair, her skin perfectly tan as well. my smile didn't seem like it was leaving my face anytime soon "Well, Lilac and Salia. My name is Serena and I expect all this Luna nonsense to stop, understood?" I said in a semi serious tone and looked at the girl according to when I said her name.

They looked at one another and then turned to me, they both nodded and smiled back at me. I let a girly giggle escape my mouth and feel something warm root itself inside my chest. I can remember not having many friends and only really spending time on my own in my room.

"So, Where am I?"