Part 18

Despite Hikari, being unsealed for 2 months, Konoha always seemed to double-take whenever they saw her walking with Uchiha by her side. She and Sasuke always tried to enjoy their afternoon strolls, but they both seemed to get more and more annoyed by all the stares. She knew a big part of it was because her clothes now had the Uchiha symbol on them.

 Sasuke had been so kind as to buy her a whole new wardrobe, consisting of various kimonos and yukata, she had always opted to wear more traditional clothes. Despite it not being what ninjas usually wore, it was what she was most comfortable in. They were all modified to either have more loose fabric or slits until her thighs and shoulders, allowing her to move freely, Sasuke highly favoured the latter. The shopkeepers had their hands full with the sheer amount of orders Sasuke had placed for Hikari's clothes, she had mostly black sets, and grey and navy blue sets, which was a big difference to Hyuga's traditional white attire. The stark difference made her very happy to wear her new outfits, she could not help but also be proud of the fact that Sasuke had clearly chosen her colours to match his as well. Just another way for him to flaunt his claim on her. Within the first week of having her new outfits, she noticed Sasuke leaving with bags full and returning a couple of hours later with them once again. 

Upon closer inspection, she noticed that almost all of her new clothes had the Uchiha symbol on them, down to her vests, belts, and socks. She could not help but laugh to herself whenever Sasuke would come back with the large bag over his shoulder and a triumphant smirk on his face, as walked to their room to put back her clothes. She was not sure why he was trying to be secretive about it, but she could not help but find it endearing.

 She shook her head, they were slowly running out of space with all of his purchases.  Their wardrobes were full, and Sasuke was starting to pack his clothes into the chests at the end of their bed instead. Upon asking him about it, he just muttered something about her being his matriarch and fell back to sleep. 

The past week has been an odd one for her. Sasuke had become a lot more affectionate since she accused him of not wanting her. Noting too out of the ordinary, as usually, his hands would linger on her as long as they could, he would steal a kiss whenever he could and would even bring her flowers whenever he was away from the apartment for more than an hour. There were now about seven bouquets throughout the apartment. 

She watched from the couch as Sasuke returned one evening, the bag hanging over his shoulder as he nodded his greeting to her. She smiled at him and then followed him to their room. He was humming quietly as he unpacked her clothes. 

"I think that's all," He said, smirking to himself, Hikari giggled and shook her head at his smugness, 

"Not actually, you missed a couple," she said from behind him, where she sat on the bed,

"Oh really?" He asked as he started looking for the garments that did not have his clan's symbol on them,

"I can't fin-" he started as he turned to her, but his words caught in his throat when he turned around to see her smirk as she held her bra to him, 

"Hik-k-kari," he stuttered out as tried hiding his face behind his hand, not before noticing by the way her yukata was now fitting her that that been the one she had been wearing, he groaned as his sharingan activated. Hikari laughed, 

"What is the matter Sasuke? I thought all of my clothes should have the Uchiha symbol on them?" She asked as she got up from the bed, Sasuke started taking steps back but was flustered and Hikari had been very fast. He fell into their open closet, and Hikari fell as well, having been about to press herself against him. 

"I think I know this game, I think they call it 7 minutes in heaven?" Sasuke said, looking amused at Hikari, who laughed on top of him. She looked at him in the darkness of the closet, his sharingan was still activated,

"The Sharingan glows?" she said, taken aback at how it illuminated some of the clothes hanging around them, 

"That's probably because you have not seen it in the dark yet," he said looking at her, allowing her to look at them longer, his hands made their way to her hips, and he started drawing circles on them. A brief look of mischief crossed her face and he had no doubt that she was about to say something to make him flustered again. He quickly pulled her into a kiss and ran his fingers through her hair, he wrapped his arms around her. When he pulled away he noticed a blush on her face, he smiled at it, finally something decent to remember forever. He admired her flustered face a little longer, it was cut short as she was about to tease him again. 

"Sasu-" she tried but was interrupted by his lips once again, deepening their kiss, he could hear Hikari's breath hitch in her throat, which made him chuckle. 

"Hika-" he was interrupted by a knock on their apartment's door, 

"Nooo," he groaned, rolling his eyes, 

"Hm, watch it Uchiha, I might like that face you are making more than you would like me to while we aren't married," Hikari said and winked and laughed as Sasuke put his palm to his burning face.  

She quickly got up and went to answer the door.