Chapter 2

Hey luvs the chapter will not contain any strong sexual nature like last chapter, but it still will be JUICY🥰 enjoy!

Remember this is Y/n

And of course pookie

Ok let's get into it

It's been a couple hours after you and Tom had sex 😝 you guys were cuddled up and talking to each other.

Tom: "so you said you were from America right?"

Y/n: "yeah I'm from (insert state)"

Tom: "I could tell, you had a funny accent"

Y/n: "bro your one to talk, I'm still half confused on what your saying to me when you talk"

Tom: "thats obviously because English ain't my first language but hey I'm trying"

Y/n: " I guess, your English is decent enough for me🩷"

You guys are talking back and forth and then all of a sudden....a knock on Tom door.

Tom: "who is that?"

Y/n: "idk it's your hotel room you go look"

Tom: "come look with me"

Y/n: "fine, but we should probably get dressed before answering"

Tom: "yah"

You quickly throw on your shirt and pants, but you couldn't find your bra.

Y/n: "tom did you take my bra"

Tom: "no"

Y/n: "well I can't find it"

Tom: "look under the bed"

You try to rummage around but you can't find it so you have to cover your chest because your shirt is see through. Tom peeks through the peep hole on the door, and his facial expression changes from worried to annoyed.