Introduction

Hey guys I'm working on a new fanfiction. I still haven't finished my first one (Professor Peters), but I'm taking a break from it because it just got boring. I will be working on this.🩵💓

This is Y/N ain't she gorgeous

You have a best friend that lives overseas in Germany, most recently, she invited you to come out to Germany to see a concert for a band (Tokio Hotel)

You have a best friend that lives overseas in Germany, most recently, she invited you to come out to Germany to see a concert for a band (Tokio Hotel). You didn't really care for their genre of music but you missed your friend and you really wanted to see her so you agreed to it, heck she even offered to buy your plane tickets.

Your Friend💓

Over the phone convoBestfriend: " hey gurl how are you doing"

Bestfriend: " hey gurl how are you doing"

Y/n: "I'm hanging in there, I miss you tho"

Bestfriend: " I miss you too, but I got some great news"

Y/n: "what is it?"

Bestfriend: " so there's this little concert well, big concert going on downtown where I live, I was wondering if you wanted to come"

Y/n: " I would love to come, but the issue is you live in Germany I live in America how is this going to happen? I would have to take a flight which I can't afford right now."

Bestfriend: " look I can pay for your flight you have to come. I already bought two tickets and there front row tickets."

Y/n: " girl you should've told me that ahead of time I have to pack a whole bag, you know."

Bestfriend: " don't worry about it. The concert isn't till a couple days from now. It'll work out just fine I will literally be waiting for you."

Y/n: " ugh Fine I mean I miss you, so this is a good way for us to hang out again,sure, I'll go"

Bestfriend: " great awesome and don't worry about the living situation. I already got the hotels booked for us."