fifty

jiae could feel her bones vibrating as music pulsed through her skin

jiae could feel her bones vibrating as music pulsed through her skin. her hand was tightly gripping yuxi's as the younger girl pulled her through the crowd in search of their seats.

though they tried convincing all their friends to come, only five were either willing or had tickets. miles arrived earliest, scoring snacks for the girls and making sure no one tried to steal their seats. soyi and juhee were running late due to the lack of parking, so that left jiae and yuxi.

"there!" jiae shouted over the music, pointing her finger towards a manic miles as he jumped up and down and swung his arms to get their attention.

jiae had purchased a light stick at the concert venue entrance, as well as a t-shirt, and she was now waving both to communicate to miles that they saw and were making their way to him.

as they carefully crowded into their seats, the blonde girl swallowed a gasp when she realized they were in one of the first rows. her fingers wrapped clumsily around the metal railing separating her from the drop falling to the floor below, but she seemed to be the only one who noticed how flimsy their protective barrier was.

despite being a college student, jiae had never gone to a concert before. she didn't like being around that many people in an enclosed arena, and after covid, there wasn't much open to attend anyway.

however, standing above a sea of green with excited cheers that made her ears ache, jiae could see the appeal. more than that, she felt proud.

"do you think i have time to get more food?" yuxi yelled over the fans, but before jiae could reply, the arena lights dimmed and the cheers turned into screaming. she had to lean away slightly when yuxi and miles shot out of their seats, screeching at the top of their lungs.

shaking her head, jiae stayed seated and silently watched the videos playing across the big screen. the music hadn't started yet, so she secretly pulled her phone out of her pocket and decided to pass time.

jiaeomg

jiae
omg

jiae
yuxi and mikes are actually
losing their minds rn