#5

𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘

𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘

-ミ★

It was now the next day you had woke up to loud talking from your phone. You rolled over and rubbed your eyes to see the time was  9:00am.

You quickly jumped up, " I overslept oh my god" you looked at the phone to see a long tatted arm raise the phone up, it was Connie walking in the hallway.

"Look who decided to wake up" he snarled, smiling showing off his perfectly aligned teeth.
"Connie why didn't you try to wake me up???" You replied rushing to brush your weave out before running to find a outfit.

You left your phone on your vanity looking through your clothes. "I tried but you was knocked out mija" Connie had walked into the bathroom pulling something out his pocket and hitting it.

"What's that?" You asked finally dressed in your pink ed hardy tracksuit and ugg platform slippers.

"A weed pen" he replied coughing before coming out the stall. You grabbed your keys and book bag before heading out.

"Them not good for you" you laughed before opening your car door.

"Mr Springer where are we supposed to be!"  You heard a stern voice along with keys, you instinctively hung up not wanting to get him in more trouble.

Why wasn't he in class  you thought continuing to drive.

                                         𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

You were now in your fourth period study hall messaging your teachers trying to see what you missed this morning when your phone dinged.

iMessage

Connie
Why you hang up I like talking to you💔

                                                                                                                                                                                       You                                                                    You was in trouble😭

Connie
Meet me after school  

You loved the message and continued on your computer internally smiling.

                                            𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Con who got you smiling like that" Jean stated with the rest of the guys laughing seeing Connie cheese at his phone during lunch.

"Always in my business" Connie clapped back having a sip of his Gatorade. "You know you and and Mikasa stay caked up I don't know why you talm bout me" the guys laughed again, Jean and Connie always play like this at lunch.

"Must be the new girl cuz we know bella not texting that dry ass phone" the guys oo'd at jeans low blow as he smirked at Connie.

"Watch your mouth you must've forgot who run shit over here" Connie replied with a harsh tone gaining no back talk.

Armin broke the silence showing the table some dumb shit on tiktok.

Sooner rather then later the day came to a end, you had forgot about you meeting Connie after school until you seen him by his car with Eren and Jean in the parking lot.

You continued to your car not feeling comfortable enough to walk up to him, he quickly athletic jogged up to you.

"Where you goin mija did you forget about me" he lifted his arm up onto your hood as you sat in the drivers seat.

"You was with yo friends" you replied grabbing your lipgloss out of your purse.

He leaned in making his plump lips and dimples more visible. "That don't mean nun I got time for you" he smiled.

You laughed throwing your book bag in the back. "Come wit me today" he asked wanting to get to know you more, for some reason you the first girl to live rent free in his head.

"I can't leave my car here" you stated almost disappointed.

"I'll pick you up in a hour" Connie replied not seeming to care.

"It's a date"