#1

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐓??

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐓??

--ミ★

𝐓𝐇𝐄 wind blew in your hair as you looked out the window zoning out to your music. You were in the unfamiliar town moving into a new home with your dad Matthew Williams a recently retired NFL hall of famer, for all your life you've been pulled along to every game and press conference.

This was your life, the cameras and the money.

As much as you loved the fast life you were happy he'd finally found a place to settle down.
"we're here this is our new home" the car pulled into a long black road and at the end were tall black gates that opened seemingly automatically for the car.

As the car pulled in more you saw one of those 3 layer fountains that people wish Pennie's in, and a big white modern style home. The typical anytime y'all would move he always picked the flashiest white home.

The car came to stop and Reginald came to open your door. "dad the house is-" just before you could tell your dad the house was pretty his phone rang, " just a moment sweetheart let me take this call".

You reminded yourself that you shouldn't even bother trying with him anymore, he'll never understand . You began to walk into the house seeing labeled boxes everywhere and movers unpacking and placing things.

You walked upstairs in attempt to find your room. Let's see , you come across a room with a pink heart hanging on the door assuming this is your dad's way of letting you know this the one.

You walk in to find your bed is set up with white sheets and a light pink canopy over it, your vanity was all set up and your clothes and other items still in boxes.

You turned on some music on your phone and put your hair up to lock in and unpack everything.

---- 2 Hours later...

You finally finished unpacking everything to take a look at the final result, your led lights were set up, and all of your makeup was stored in your vanity, you hung your nicki Minaj flag in your walk in closet and took time to color code your clothes.

You found yourself hungry but there was no food in the fridge yet, and your car won't be here until tomorrow so in a last ditch effort you looked up how far a nearby store is if you walk.

Gps says 15 minutes so you go to your closet for an outfit change.

I should dress like a nigga so nobody try to kidnap me, you laughed thinking about you trying to walk and talk like a nigga. You ultimately threw on some black sweat pants and a cropped grey hoodie that showed your belly piercing.

You put on your slippers and grabbed your purse to head out. You crept down stairs to see if your dad was around, he was in his office so you took your chance and left.

About twenty minutes later you saw you were approaching a shopping strip with a couple stores, a restaurant and a dimly lit store on the corner.

You walked to the corner where the store was and heard the door chime as you entered. You wasn't sure what you wanted so you just headed down a random isle to get a feel for the store.

You got a notification on your phone from your dad sending you information about your new school when you turned down the wrong isle.

The alcohol isle. Still on your phone you heard voices. "Jean hurry up and stuff it in the backpack dude" you looked up to see three people trying to shove the bottles in a backpack.

One wore a beanie with a few of his blonde hairs poking out, another had his long brown hair tied to the back, and the other had a light brown mullet.

they were all seriously attractive you can't even lie, "oh fuck" you accidentally blurted out causing the three of them to freeze and look at you.

"Your kinda bad-" the tall one with brown hair was cut off by the other boys muffing him. "Shut up Eren she just saw me put it in there" They all looked at you with intimidating looks like you would actually snitch.

"I really don't give a fuck what y'all doin" you turned around to see the chip isle and walked away thinking you should've just starved when you found your favorite chips and went to the drink section.

You went to grab a sprite and headed towards the front of the store to check out. When you seen the boys from earlier leaving with a full backpack out towards the parking lot.

You were snapped back when the cashier spoke "$5.30 is your total today are you paying cash or card?" You opened your purse to grab a $10 bill and handing it to the cashier.

"You have a wonderful night" she gave you your change back and your bag as you headed out "you too!" hearing the door chime behind you.

As you stepped into the parking lot you saw the boys talking to someone sitting on the back of a tinted black srt sparking his blunt.

He wore a white wife beater and some basketball shorts with some Jordan 3's, both of arms were tattooed all the way down, his buzz cut was a soft blonde.

"That's ha right there con" you almost froze in place but kept walking as if you didn't hear them talking about you.

The way home wondered why you couldn't stop thinking something was about to happen.