006

FRIDAY JUNE 8TH
Samantha's POV:

it was currently 11am, me and diego were currently in the most expensive barber shop right now.

"diego you don't have too pay you've already done enough for us this week" i said.

"nena im a soccer player, i make 10x more money than any of these people in here do, 500 pesos is nothing" he said licking his lips while looking at mine.

ok girl i know i look good but not that good.

i sighed in defeat "fine" i huffed out.

we decided on cutting juniors hair to a very low length, like really short but not to the point where his curls are gone, diego decided on a high taper fade with a design, he also insisted on lining him up to "make him look fresh on his big day".

"my baby gonna look so good" diego said rubbing his hands together in excitement.

i smiled at him.

after a good 15 ish minutes they finished with his hair, it came out so cute, his cute little design on the side of his head, the lineup, the small eyebrow slit.

i took a picture of him in the chair and posted it to my instagram story.

_____________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY
JUNE 9TH 6:32AM

i woke up to my alarm going off for the second time, i groaned and turned it off, i laid in bed for a few more seconds before i got up and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

today is diego and juniors birthday, diego thinks we're just celebrating juniors birthday but i ordered a cake for him and got some presents for him.

i got on the shower and shaved every hair off of my body except my hair(🥰).

i got out of the shower and dried myself and grabbed a dark blue pair of underwear and bra, i love matching bra and panties cause it makes me feel confident.

i dried my hair and let it air dry since i didn't wanna hear damage it.

i had my whole outfit planned for today but since i'm gonna set up everything outside in the backyard i'm just gonna wear some comfy clothes.

i put on a pair of black short shorts, and a red polo shirt that i had in there.

i put on my crocs and put lotion on and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.