004

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

it's been a while, juniors birthday is coming up this weekend, me and diego are talking but taking things slow for the sake of our child

right now i was currently hanging out with kevin, my dad was watching junior for me.

"sam which theme have you came up for juniors party??" kevin asked me.

"uhm i'm not sure yet i was thinking mickey mouse but we did that for his 1st birthday" i said as kevin nodded.

"well what has he been obsessed with lately?" kevin asked putting his phone down.

"minions" i said as kevin nodded.

"ohhh i get your idea" i said to kevin.

"okay so is that gonna be the theme?" he asked as i nodded.

"okay pues we better start renting cause this boy turns 2 in 3 days" kevin said as i nodded.

we started planning out the set up for the gifts, the cake table, the candy table and the backround banner that says 'happy birthday', how many people were inviting and the actual cake.

"kevin when is y'all's next game?" i asked.

"uhm this sunday the day after juniors birthday" he said as i nodded.

"is he gonna play..?" i asked.

"diego?" he asked.

"yeah.." i said quietly.

"yeah he's in the starting lineup" he said as i smiled to myself.

we hung out for a few more hours talking smack about other people and how juniors big day is gonna go.

_____________________________________________

i got home from picking up junior at my dads house, i set him down and locked the door.

he took off his shoes and i helped him take off his sweater since it does get a bit cold at night.

he went over to the living room and took out one of his many toy boxes and threw it on the floor making all of the toys fall out.

"ay junior como te gusta andar de vago verdad?" i said as he looked at me with some hot wheels in his hands.

i turned on the tv as i went to take off my shoes and sweater.

i seen junior putting his other toys in his mouth as he watched what i was doing on the tv.

"junior!! no te pongas el toy en la boca" i said walking over to him and taking it out of his mouth.

i gave him his lightning mcqueen piano and he started playing with that.

suddenly the doorbell rang, i sighed and got up to open the door.

junior had chased after me.

i unlocked the door and lightly swung it open.