two

It's a Wednesday morning and Beomgyu finds himself in the restroom of their dorm. Looking at himself in the mirror, arms crossed against his chest, and biting onto his index finger nail. His reflection angered him, how is it that his cheeks are a bright red, so early in the morning.

The kiss that he promised himself would be a one time thing, turned out to be everything but that.

The second time Beomgyu and Taehyun kissed was not long after their first. They had arrived at the dorm, and Beomgyu was still flushed from the events that had happened earlier, and it wasn't helping that Yeonjun kept glancing at him, eyebrows furrowed and eyes critical. Soobin and Huening Kai, like always, we're oblivious to his distress but Yeonjun, on the other hand, kept throwing glares at both Beomgyu and Taehyun, his hyung was probably worrying about what had taken them so long to come down. Taehyun ignored Yeonjun's glances, acting normal, almost like he hadn't just kissed the shit out of Beomgyu. He was almost offended, how is it that Taehyun was the one who asked for the kiss and yet he was acting fine?

And Beomgyu, he couldn't get Taehyun's lips out of his mind. The kiss, that he originally argued against, turned out to be the best kiss Beomgyu has ever shared. It was soft at first, yet it grew sloppy, touchy, and Beomgyu couldn't get enough of it. Part of him is thankful that Yeonjun called and interrupted the two, because Beomgyu doesn't know what would've happened to him if the kiss continued any longer. It's over now.

He's glad it's over, and he's content that he and Taehyun can put this in the past now.

Is what he thought. Because later that night, Beomgyu stepped out of his room to grab a glass of water, he stayed up late playing games since the schedule for the following day was just filming content for their TikTok page, and a dance practice video. And when he made his way into the kitchen, he was shocked to see Taehyun also there, searching for something in their refrigerator. The younger looked equally as surprised to see Beomgyu and suddenly the atmosphere felt heavy, awkward and Beomgyu gave Taehyun a small smile before quickly reaching for a glass in one of their cupboards.

"Can't sleep?" Taehyun whispered, closing the fridge behind him.

Beomgyu shook his head, pouring water into the glass. "I've been playing." He watches the younger from the corner of his eye, seeing him walk over to the counter, leaning against it with an apple in his hand. "What about you?"

"I woke up and felt like I needed something sweet." Taehyun replies, taking a bite of his apple, staring at Beomgyu with an unreadable expression that makes him look away, Beomgyu can't help the memories from earlier flowing in. He's still not over their kiss, and it's almost like an open wound, he can still feel it.

Beomgyu glances down, taking a sip from his water. He still feels Taehyun's eyes burning into him. "There's ice cream from yesterday."

Taehyun hums, Beomgyu can hear the younger take more bites of his apple. "It's alright, I'm just going to eat some fruit."

Beomgyu makes the mistake of looking back up, because the moment he does, he immediately locks eyes with Taehyun, who looked so surprisingly good. He was wearing navy blue sweatpants, and a white sleeveless shirt. Hands were buried in the pockets of his sweats, and Beomgyu swallowed the lump in his throat. Under this lightning, Taehyun's muscles were so visible, almost like a piece of art. He can see every curve, every vein that was highlighted and he couldn't take his eyes off Taehyun's biceps. Why today, out of all the days, did he have to wear that? Why?