Chapter 13

I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters. All Characters Belongs To Their Respective Creator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You... Aren't you Xuanyuan?" We continued where we left off with Ritsuka recognizing the little girl in front of him

"Yeah, I am." She said making all the people in there to be shocked. "But what you're seeing right now is just my soul that was in the sword. My real body was long gone ever since I sealed Chiyou with the weapon." She then telling the true story about her legend.

It was a long battle between her and Chiyou in Jiuling. She found out that even with the sword, she could not able to defeat it as Chiyou energy was seamlessly boundless. It was only when her allies sacrificed themselves so that she could seal Chiyou away in the depth of the sea. But, in order to prevent Chiyou to ever awakened from its slumber, she must stayed inside it to guard the ancient seal that her allies placed.

(I written this based from a fanfic in Webnovel but since it is too troublesome to find the chapter, I only based it off by memory. If I was to have the original storyline, I could remake the chapter.)

"Wait, so your telling me that we're inside Chiyou body?" Ritsuka said before shrugging off. "Huh, so a gigantic Berserker situation." He casually said causing all of them including the people that still hiding themselves to become shocked by how casual he is. Except for one person.

'Oh yeah, I remember that.' The woman behind the rock silently laughed remembering that event. 'It was in New York that I thought there was another Battle in New York event that year. Who would've thought that we were still in Japan the whole time?'

'This woman...' Sin Mal was shocked about the fact that the woman just laughed at that. 'What's so funny about that? Was he joking or something?' 

Xuanyuan coughed at her hand to regain their attention. "Anyway, I placed an enchantment in it so that whoever wants to pull it out, they must face a trial to prove that their are worthy for it."

"But..." Xuanyuan then said the another use of her enchantment was to prevent Chiyou to be awakened by those who came upon the sword. "If the sword were to be pulled out of its spot, Chiyou would go on a rampage yet again."

'So we need to take the sword quickly or we'll get killed.' Sin Mal was thinking the possible ways to get the sword out.

"Hmm... what should we do?" Himeko pondered on what their next course of action. "Either we pulled the sword out and risked being killed by Chiyou, or immediately forget about taking it and cannot improve the research about stigma."

She thought it for a moment before Ritsuka interrupted her. "No, there's a third choice." He said gaining their attention. "We'll pull the sword out and kill Chiyou." 

This caused everyone to look at him like he was going crazy. "Just let me handle that part." He walked towards the sword and placed his hand on it.

"Wait." Xuanyuan stopped him. "Are you sure that you're ready to face the trial?" She asked him which Ritsuka nodded. "All right, now try to pull it out."

Ritsuka then pulled the sword out before waiting for something to happen but surprisingly, nothing happened to him.

This caused everyone to be confused as to what happened. "Umm, Xuanyuan-san? Are you sure that your enchantment didn't wore off? Because right now, Ritsuka-san is alright." Kiana said asking Xuanyuan who was also confused as well.

"The last time I checked, the enchantment is still there. One of your friend did go faced the trial before all of you arrived. She should actually be unconscious but due to your friend gift, it pulled her out of it." She explained to her that the enchantment is still exist.