Chapter 12

I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters. All Characters Belong To Their Respective Creator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here it is!" We see Fu Hua who had now punched the boulder in front of her with such force that pressure starts to build around her and Kiana.

At first, there seems to be nothing happened after Fu Hua hit the boulder when suddenly a huge crack started to appear behind it before the boulder exploded into pieces shocking Kiana by Fu Hua strength.

"Awesome! You're amazing, Fu Hua-senpai!" Kiana said in awe by Fu Hua feat. As the boulder destroyed, the submarine above fell onto the ground becoming whole again causing all the Honkai beast inside to be trapped inside.

Himeko and Ritsuka came out from a crack with the former thanking her. "That was cool. Man, you're lucky for seeing it up close, Kiana." Ritsuka said feeling a little envious at Kiana as she was able to see it.

"Hey, you guys!" They heard a voice above them and saw the mangaka in a diving equipment approaching them. "You know, I'm not that easy to get rid off."

Ritsuka was surprised by his sudden appearance as he should be asleep right now. 'How did he wake up from the Mystic Code melody effect? Even though I put a small amount of energy, he should still be asleep for hours.' He thought seeing it unusual that a normal person like him can break through the Mystic Code spell.

Suddenly, a huge Honkai-infected shark appeared above the submarine shocking them as it lunged towards the group.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Ritsuka pushed Kiana and Fu Hua out as it opened its mouth and closed it on Himeko, Ritsuka and the mangaka.

"Himeko-sensei! Ritsuka-san!" Kiana shouted as she just saw both of her teachers got swallowed by the beast. The shark then takes them away causing Kiana and Fu Hua to try and catch up with it. 

As they did that, they noticed a gigantic Honkai beast with its maw opened in front of them. Their sensor suddenly flared up indicating a huge amount of Honkai energy being concentrated on the beast. "Is this... where the sword is?" Kiana said out loud.

Meanwhile, we see Sin Mal who was in some cavern with the same woman that threaten to kill her and drag her out of the restaurant crouching behind a rock looking at Ritsuka and Himeko. "How long does we need to wait for those people in Schicksal to wake up anyway!?" She shouted as she had waited for thirty minutes.

"Man, just wait for a moment." The woman said to her. "Didn't you waited like, two hours for us to arrive?" She said causing Sin Mal to become irritated at her.

"That's remind me, what took the two of you so long to arrive anyway!? I almost freeze to death!" She shouted remembering how cold the temperature was.

"Not colder than the Stone Age in Russia." She answered before silencing her. "Anyway, be quiet. They started to wake up." She pointed at the group who are now waking up from the ground as they checking their surrounding.

"Ugh..." Ritsuka groaned as he rubs his head to ease up the pain. "Man, it's almost feels like I'm drinking with some Servants from Ireland." He said making the woman to hum at his choice of word.

'Yeah, that's pretty bad if you compared it with that.' She said to herself before a tick mark appeared on her head. 'Also, why are they assume that I have a incestuous relationship with my siblings anyway!? That's my family distant relatives problem! Though Castor and Pollux is debatable.' She thought irritating at something.