Chapter 1

English was boring, as usual, but this time I had something to stare out. Normally people would be a little repulsed finding out that the person you were going to spend the rest of your life with was ten years older than you, but as I have said before; it is impossible to reject your mate. Let me tell you why, the attraction that you feel for them will be greater than the attraction you will ever feel for anyone else. Let me give you a better example than my situation; say a high school football player found out that his mate was an overweight girl, he would find every curve and lump on her the most attractive thing in the world. Basically, your views change when you meet your mate.

Now, let me explain my situation, after all, it is a main reason why us 'mythical creatures' live in enclosed communities. The whole student teacher thing, it has happened before and I doubt I will be the last one. This way the mates can stay together with out having to worry about the laws, same as mates that have large age gapes. Like for instance, my parents. My mom is thirty-two right now and my dad is forty-six. When they met she was thirteen and my father was twenty-seven, because of the enclosed community they were able to be together with out having to worry about any laws. My mother than had me when she was fourteen and my father was twenty-eight. I mentioned it before; mates can be any age, any gender, and even blood related. My aunt and uncle were niece and nephew, and they turned out to be mates. My other uncles were brothers, and they turned out to be mates. You see what I am getting at?

I looked down at my desk and saw that I had written nothing all period. I picked up my pen, and on the center of the page, I wrote; Holly - 435.7608 <3. I ripped the paper out of my notebook and folded it in half, then in half again. The bell rang and I slowly packed everything up, I wanted to be in the same room as him for as long as possible. I slung my bag over my shoulder, my paper in my hand. There were only two other students still in the room as I walked up to him, he was erasing whatever he had written on the board. I slowly tapped him on the shoulder, my finger feeling like a thousand bolts of electricity shot through it and into the rest of my body.

When he turned around I held out the paper. "What is it?" He asked.

"My number." I replied. "But if you don't want it..." I trailed off with a casual shrug, slowly pulling the paper away from him.

His fingers latched on it and practically ripped it from my grasps, a low growl escaping his mouth that had shivers running down my body. "Of course I want it." He replied, by now we were the only two left in the classroom.

"Sexy growl." I said with a wink and started walking away. Before I could register what was happening an arm had wound itself around my waist and a nose was pressed against the crook of my neck, taking deep sniffs.

"Stay." He practically whined. "Second is my prep."

"You're a horrible teacher." I said with a chuckle. "Shouldn't you be encouraging your students to go to their classes? Especially regular ditchers?" I asked, a large smile on my face. I loved how the mate thing went, my mom had always told me that when you met your mate it would already seem like you had known them for years, and the conversations would easily flow.

"I don't mind being labelled a horrible teacher, as long as it's for you." He said, planting a kiss on my neck and pulling my body closer to his. The skin that he kissed was bruning hot, as if someone had lit my neck on fire. And I loved it.

"Sorry." I said escaping out of his grasp. "But I kinda have to pass math to graduate." I said with a sly smile and slipped out of the door. I wasn't going to be that easy, even if he is my mate, I plan on having some fun.

After School

During lunch I had told Alice and Andy that I had found my mate and who he was. Alice and I did the whole squeal and jump thing while Andy watched with an amused face. Alice talked about how she wished she would hurry up and find her mate and how she felt bad for Andy with how vampires don't have mates. Andy said he didn't really mind, he said he liked having the choice to choose who he was with. Humans and vampires, previous humans, are the only species that don't have mates and Andy says that that is how it should be, that everyone should be able to choose who they spend their life with. Alice and I argued that it is amazing to know that the person you will be spending your life with was specifically made for you, an no one else.

I pulled my car up to the large three story mansion and parked it before getting out and running up to the door, that was never locked. I swung the door open and ran to the living room where my dad were, him siting in his recliner reading the news paper and my mom dusting the fire place. "Mom!" I screamed running up to her. She turned to me and I placed my hands on her shoulders, looked her deep in the eye, then whispered; "I found him." With a large smile plastered on my face.

She screamed and pulled me into a tight hug. "Honey!" She exclaimed to my father.

"Yes Dear?" He asked, slightly turning his head in her direction.

"The next Alpha has been found." She said running over to him and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Who?" He asked, his gaze, and question, directed at me.

"The new English teacher." I said, a smile plaguing my face.

"Invite him over for dinner so we can meet him and explain the situation to him." He said standing up and walking over to me. "I'm happy for you baby girl." He said, leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you." I said and went up to my room. Now all that I had to wait for was for him to text me.

I held my phone up to my face and unlocked it, realizing that I had three unread texts from a number that I didn't know. I quickly slid the little bar over and typed in my pass code and opened up the messages. Message one, from 8:35 am - second period, read; Hey, it's Devin. Message two, 12:26 pm - lunch, read; Holly? Message three, 1:35 pm - last period:seventh, read; How was your day?

I quickly sent a reply. Sorry, I didn't see the messages.

It's fine, how was your day? He sooon replied.

Fine, yours? I asked.

Great. He responded.

Do you have plans tonight? I quickly asked before I forgot.

No. He reponded.

My parents want to meet you... Come over for dinner? I asked, butterflies filling my stomach.

I'd love to, when? He asked, causing a large smile to plague my face.

Around seven work for you? I asked.

I'll be there. He responded.

Great, can't wait. I replied.

I went back downstairs to my parents. "He'll be here at seven." I told them with a smile.

"Oh! I better start cooking." My mom said and ran over to the kitchen. I went back up stairs, trying to decide what to wear for tonight. It was weird, I never really cared about how I looked to other people, but I really wanted him lusting after me, even more than he already was.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Ha, this is fun to write. I can't wait to write the dinner scene, anything you guys want to see happen? Let me know in the comment box below ;)

xoxo Always,

❤♥ Miku ♥❤