Chapter 6

Bonnie's POV
I woak up beside Foxy but Foxy was.....I Screamed to see Foxy human.

He asked me what was wrong to him looking at his hand and we both ended up screaming like we just saw a zombie.

Somehow no one came in but then I had to ask the question.

"How did this happen ?" I asked surprised.

"I have no clue." Foxy said as surprised as I am.

A minute or two later I saw a note from....Golden Freddy?

It said...
there's a car in the back. Make foxy drive you to this apartment complex. (Address insert here) Then come in and make bonnie were the hoodie and pants that are in the trunk and say your Felix and get the keys and go to your apartment. You be safe. ~From Golden Freddy

Unlike his brother Goldie is nice and if Foxy was not here he would be Foxy right now.

Anyways we ran toward the back and followed the directions.

The only problem was Foxy didn't know how to drive at all. We were Human at one point but I was only 8 when I died. Foxy was 9 and the rest I have no idea.

Anyways somehow we didn't die driving and made it to the apartments and went to are apartment.

Is was not big bit not small and had a extra room for some odd reason (Golden Freddy thinks ahead :3.)

Anyways the note had a back and said I be human tomorrow and Foxy has a job interview at 3.

Golden Freddy is so nice yet his brother tried to kill my boyfriend.

Anyways this was a good start of a new life.

Free from that Living heck.