Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

WE MEET AGAIN MY DEAR READER/S AND FINALLY WE CAN MEET SIMP CAMERAMAN. I CHANGE HIM A BIT. SKIBIDI TOILET IS NOT MINE, EXCEPT LEON.

A month passed since Scott's revival; both Leon and him finally have knowledge about each other. The new Speakerman would tell on how many battles he participates before and his voice would change its tone when he tells how many comrades he saw getting killed. Leon would listen to him while he work on Cameraman_0001, and would offer comforting words; he could tell how hard and sad it was. They may be robots but they can feel emotions too, thanks to their sensor, and after more fiddling and fixing on the Brown coated Cameraman, he was finally done on him and now the was once half bodied Cameraman was again full body.

Sadly, the same as Scott, his suit been burned so they have to take it off, luckily for the brown coat and the gloves, it was salvageable. So now, Cameraman_0001 or shall we say—Bruce (they decided to give him a name too) was wearing a dark turtleneck (they grabbed at the mall they last raided) and black jogger to match. But he keep to wear his signature brown coat and gloves, Bruce would sometimes asked him on why he had a blue core when he's not a titan; and Scott will answer him, much glad for the teen.

Scott's curiosity gets the better of him and he finally ask Bruce, "Why aren't you at least shock to see a human, Cameraman_0001?"

And Bruce just simply replied, "I already met humans just before the war started, and the same as you I was surprised to know there's still survivor." And that would shut Speakerman.

..........

One day, when the three decided to find some Skibidi Toilets to get practice for Bruce new weapons; a rifle and a scythe, the color of each weapon is the same as their core color. And Scott finally had the time to used his bow and was surprised on how he could do such powerful weapon, he's sure that the Alliance would eager to get their hands on it.

Leon could not hold his laugh when the two Alliance member suddenly activated their shield when a toilet with missiles fired at the two, that makes the hologram shield to activate leaving no scratches to the two.

"I thought I was a goner, again!" Scott shouted after a second whilst Bruce decided to kill the bastard using its scythe, his motion was fluid as water as he let the big weapon move from hand to hand.

"Almost. But you didn't and thanks for that shield.." He stop to move his head to the human, "Why you didn't tell us you put a holographic shield?"

"I forgot?" The teen feels like he's been scolded and he pout. He could hear the two sigh.

Now that the three were up on the highest building of the city, they could see the extension of the war. Cold wind brushes Leon's blond hair, making him shivers, sure the season didn't stop even there's war. He don't have any winter clothes to wear and he only have jacket and hoodie that he wears today (hoodie) with a white shirt underneath, he can't get risk of getting sick, he doesn't have any medicine for the fever or more food to eat. Luckily for the two Alliance, they don't have to eat to replenish the energy they wasted; and they help him find some eatable foods.

"By the way.... Where did you get these weapons? I haven't seen you make one..." Scott's question broke him out of his thoughts, "Those were actually for me, my father give them. He was a scientist and he taught me how to used those weapons and I decided to give them to you.." His voice was soft and his face had the pain and longing painted on his usually happy face, just thinking of his parents made him want to weep but he stops that thought.