Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

HI! IT'S MY FIRST EVER SKIBIDI TOILET FANFIC AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE... IF YOU LIKE, PLEASEEE COMMENT SO I'LL KNOW THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE IS READING THIS.

 A human teenager could be heard panting as he ran away from the four skibidi toilet that's chasing him, chasing him so they could turn him into one of them. He was only wearing a red jacket that started to fade its color and underneath it was a navy blue shirt, a black jogger pants and a pair of shoes. Bead of sweat running to his forehead making his dark blond hair stick to his pale skin, his forest green eyes scanning his surrounding.

And when he turn into a corner, he suddenly jumped onto the wall, using it a platform to jumped higher, when he gets airborne, he use his weight to crush the nearest skibidi's head, instantly flushing it down.

Grinning as he grab one of the poles he saw and start to advance to the other three skibidi left that were too shock for what they see. Once the Skibidi recover from the shocked, they start to role forward to attack the human, seeing one of the three Skibidi's head stretch to attack him, he dodge it out of his way and punch it, making the head to hit the nearby wall resulting a cracks to appear on its place. He then used the metal pole as a spear and throw it to the other as it hit square into its head killing it, whilst the one who he hit by the head still recovering, he immediately grab its flush button; satisfied by hearing it flush. Looking at the one left, grasping the pole that he just used to the stinky toilet; pulling it hard from the head and stab the one who's just starting to run.

Dusting his clothes from the dusts that cling to his clothes, a circular green glow illuminates through his jacket as the teen look down on it with a neutral expression. Though the glow only lasted for a second, the human sigh in relief that no one saw him; well, no Skibidi saw him and started to left from the scene.

He needed to find some foods if there still there and hopefully not expired, shuddering to what happened to him the last time he had eaten an expired product. The human didn't notice he arrived to a place where the Titan Cameraman fight the toilet leader G-man and curing the infected Titan Speakerman all the way.

"Looks like the Titan's fighting arena happens here..." The human mumbled, he did not know why he ended up here all of the sudden; he feels like his feet pulls him here. Looking at his surrounding to make sure there's no more Skibidi Toilets or part of the Alliance member in the area, the teen decided to wonder to where his feet lead him and to his surprise he ended up in front of a Cameraman, though this particular Cameraman is half dead, he's sure of it; wearing brown coat, a cyan suit and a yellow–purple tie pattern. The Cameraman was not just only half dead but also half of its body was missing and trapped beneath a ruble.

"Maybe.. I can still help you..." He said to the Brown coated Cameraman and kneel down to grasp the rubble he's under and used his unnatural strength to pickup the said ruble and throw it away from them.

The human proceed to pickup the half bodied Cameraman as if the body's weight were nothing; to a normal human sure it's heavy but since he's no ordinary human, the weight is nothing for him. "I can still save you...., just wait..." And the teen walk back to where he came from until he arrived at an abandoned parking lot building.

Many abandoned cars were parked at every corner, maybe the owners were too panic to properly park it but he was thankful for that as if it's used as a protective shield for any stray Skibidi to not wander further to where his own head quarter. Thankfully no Skibidi at the area, maybe they moved to the other place since the city's been slowly cleared out, heading to corner he saw a door and unlocks it as he comes inside, closing the door on the way in.

Searching for a switch on the wall and turn it on, the room illuminated with a light, inside were just not too large but not so small place with no window; a perfect hiding spot for a human survivor like him. A plain dark blue cot on the left corner with one pillow and a white blanket neatly folded, a small table sit next to it with a picture inside a frame; and on the right corner place a large table with a lonely and naked (except for a boxer) Speakerman laying on it. On the floor next to the table, some spare parts of the Alliance and Skibidi Toilets he found while he's walking outside to find some foods and tools to use and eat; next to the door was another door for a usable bathroom and how thankful he was when he found out that the water comes from a nearby water storage that still working despite the war going on, and the wall were painted with plain periwinkle color.

The teen walk towards the table and put down the Brown coated Cameraman on the floor next to the parts, looking at the naked Speakerman, he let out a sigh.

"Don't worry I'm almost finish, all I need is to fix a little of your core..." He said as he rotate something on the Speakerman's newly made core that were implanted in the middle of his chest, after a while he heard a click that brought a smile on his thin lips. "Done.. all I have to do is to activate you.."

After that, the teen proceed to connect the Speakerman into a plug on the back of its head, waiting for him to recharge so he can activate automatically, looking at the screen of the laptop sitting next to the body indicating the 1% of charging, touching his silicone skin since they're all metals and wires inside.

While waiting for the Speakerman to fully recharge, he then proceed to the Brown coated Cameraman, seeing the damage on the poor guy's body, the teen sigh for the third time. "You're sure one will be hard to fix since I have to find a lower part of the other Alliance's member that died at the field so I can connect it to you.." He says to particularly no one, it's hard to be alone and even though he's used to live all by himself since the war started, he still feel alone (of course, he's just a human after all).

He was interrupted by his stomach, "I forgot to eat again..." And stand up from his position on the floor, heading to where his stack of food lay; a black bag on the foot of the cot. He sit on the cot earning a creek on the bed as he pull the bag and proceed to open it grabbing two chocolate bar and a half bottle of water. Putting the bag next to him as he tore open the plastic wrapping and eagerly eat the food. As he eat the stale food, he looks at the Brown coated Cameraman laying on the floor as he mumbles, "I wander what happen to you...".

Sensing no one would answer him, he shove all the the remaining food in his mouth and drink the water from the bottle, he stand from the cot he's sitting. Grabbing the hem of his jacket he wear and get it off of his body; remaining only his navy blue shirt, he raise his head to look at the clock on the wall just above the door to the bathroom he's intended to go to clean his body, seeing that it's 7:58 on the evening. He was shock to find that he stayed here for long; walking towards the bathroom and not bothering to close the door, he used his time to brush his teeth and washing his face off the grimes and dust.

While looking at the mirror on the wall, he notice the circular glow on his chest that why he decided to take off his shirt to look at it. In the middle of his chest lays the circular core (just the same as Iron Man's heart core) that was still glowing green, his hand slowly touch his chest as he was lost in his memories.

The moon was shining freely in the cloudless night and it was the first time he saw his mom cried. He remember his mother's terrified face while she was talking to his father. "You can't do that to him John! What if he died? You can't do that to my baby..." Her voice tremble as tears fall down from his beautiful emerald eyes.

"If I don't then he'll die!" His father close his eyes and sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose and open his eyes once more; looking at his beloved wife. His hands wipe away the tears on her face, "I know.... I know it's hard hon, it is hard for me too.. you know that. I love our son so much that it would destroy me if something happens to him." He kissed her gently and continue.

"This is the only one I could think of with what's going on the world, we can't find any replacement for his heart this time and this is the only thing that would help him."

"Will he survive?" His mother asked in hopeful voice, but when John hesitate to answer, fear strike into her heart. "Please.... Tell me."

"He will!" John said after a second of hesitation and determent to prove to his wife that he will do anything for her and his only son. "He will, I'll make sure of it... He will.. Magdalena..."

He blink at his reflection on the mirror as he was pulled away from the memory of his parents and the reason why he was still alive until today. Sighing while he put back his shirt, he only have five shirt to wear including the two oversized shirts he had; yawning, the teen close the bathroom door and walk towards his cot to sleep, not bothering to use the blanket. He lay on his side, watching the Speakerman on the table; he his eyelids feels heavy and slowly he succumb to sleep.

SO HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY STORY AND WE FINALLY MEET MY OWN OC. BUT WE HAVEN'T KNOW HIS NAME YET AND WHAT POWERS OR ABILITIES HE HAD AND HE SAVED OUR SIMP CAMERAMAN CAUSE I FEEL SO SAD FOR HIM ON THE ORIGINAL YA' KNOW AND I KNOW I DIDN'T DESCRIBE THE PLACE WHERE THE MOTHER AND FATHER TALK, LET JUST SAY THEY'RE IN THEIR HOME. SO THAT'S FOR NOW... SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER.