Boot Camp: NOW PUBLISHED!

Hi guys!

The day is finally here! Boot Camp is PUBLISHED!

It's now available in e-book and paperback forms on major retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and more. If you're in the U.S. or Canada, you should be able to find it in person in some bookstores. If you're international, don't worry—you can still order a paperback online or check out the e-book!

It would mean a lot if you ordered the book. Links to purchase Boot Camp are in my bio, on my personal website: https://beacons.ai/ginamusa, or you can simply Google "Boot Camp by Gina Musa."

As always, I'm so, so grateful for all the love you guys have shown Boot Camp over the years, and I cannot WAIT for you to read the new and improved published version! Expect more fun scenes, more romantic tension, and a very satisfying ending!

Here's the official synopsis:

"When Whitney Carmichael decides to spend her summer at a sleep-away fitness camp, getting in shape is her highest priority. She knows it won't be easy, but if the dreaded rope climb and grueling runs weren't enough to have her questioning whether or not she'll survive, having her archenemy Willow show up just might.

With every step Whitney's confidence builds―along with the help of her encouraging and very hot trainer, Axel. But their budding attraction could put both his job and all that Whitney has gained at risk, leaving her again wondering if she should quit while she's ahead. Sometimes, though, growing up means pushing forward, and the lessons that Whitney learns about love, life, and most importantly herself, are worth the sweat."

Oh, and here's the cute cover. 😍

And me holding my book child! 🥹

Follow me on Instagram for more fun book stuff @ ginaxmusa and/or on TikTok @ ginawriter