Boot Camp: The Movie

Hi all!

I have huge news! Boot Camp is going to become a MOVIE! This is truly such a dream come true that sometimes it's hard to believe it's real, but it most definitely is!

For some information about the movie:

"Great Pacific Media (GPM) acquired the film and TV rights and is producing the movie for parentco Thunderbird Entertainment's Scripted division. It commenced filming in Vancouver, BC, earlier this month. Wattpad WEBTOON Studios will oversee global sales (excluding Canada) and distribution for Boot Camp, which is partially backed by the studio's $100-million development and production fund from parent company Naver.

The witty romantic comedy tells the body-empowerment story of notoriously unathletic Whitney Carmichael, who begins to fall for her off-limits personal trainer after signing up for an intense summer boot camp to reinvent herself. A deepening connection inspires her to let go of the others' expectations and, instead, find the strength to embrace her true self."

To top it all off, we have an AMAZING and diverse cast playing all of your faves.

THE MAIN CAST

Axel will be played by Drew Ray Tanner

Whitney will be played by Rachel Boudwin

Willow will be played by Rachel Boyd

Martina will be played by Anisha Cheema

Bob will be played by Enis Esmer

Cindy will be played by Emmanuelle Chriqui

I have so many people to thank, but I want to start off with all of you, my readers. Thank you so much for reading, loving, and supporting this story over the last eight years. This book truly took off on Wattpad in a way I could've never imagined, and I could not picture a more perfect way to bring the story to life than with a movie!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram: ginaxmusa
Twitter: giwriter

- Gina