The proposal

Author POV

In Norse mythology, the daisy is the sacred flower for the goddess of love, beauty and fertility. Daisies are associated with new beginnings. They are meant for spring and new chapters in life. They are two flowers blended in complete harmony bonded forever... They are the essences of love.

After dusk, Captain Taehyung dropped her at her residence and both parted their ways...But a red string connected their hearts, an adamantine string. 

Y/n worked as a librarian at the Folk Library and also wrote poems and books. She was always appraised for her knowledge and genuineness. Keen towards her work and embraced her passion for writing. She wrote poems and her father sent them to the city for typing and publishing processes. 

Her innermost feelings were preserved neatly in her diary and tonight, she wrote about 'Captain Kim Taehyung' while blushing and hiding her face in the pillow, squealing like a teenager. She was lying on her bed and smiling recalling the moments she shared with him. His lean and muscular body, warm breaths, brown eyes, honey-dewed skin, black hair and the most alluring of all, his deep and husky voice. The way she was over his hard self on soft grass. She writes about it as she repeats the same scene for the millionth time.

Next day

Again, both were waiting for early hours before sunset...

"It seems you haven't missed my presence Captain Kim" Y/N spoke while raising her brow when she saw Taehyung caressing her horse, completely ignoring her presence.

"Only if I could tell what I felt miss, anyways be careful with the mare today unless you want to repeat what happened yesterday..." 

A few hours passed while he teaches her about horses, riding their mares on lush green meadows, and admiring sunsets.

" I didn't know you wrote poems Miss Y/n" Taehyung exclaimed. He could listen to her poems day and night, repeating stanzas over and over, imaging her, carefully carving each word from her memory.

They both talked about their daily musing, the things they liked and disliked... Sharing more about each other bought them.

All of me,

All of you,

INTERTWINED 

---------------------------------

Time skip

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months...

They knew they were falling...freezing...flying...floating in love. The blossom of love into a flower, with vibrantly divine petals, a flower that made whole garden ethereal.

Y/n learnt to ride horses and soon both would wander on meadows or giggled admist the forests. It was all they could have ever dreamt of. It became the routine. Y/n would clear out her plans, all of them just to meet Taehyung, hold his warm hands, sit with him on his mare, losing themselves in woods.

 But it was a bit difficult for Taehyung to manage time in accordance of his schedule. Whenever his was not able to meet her, admire her while she admired the sunsets, witness her soft laughs and golden glow of descending sun...Her cold fingers to tangle with his own...He would leave letters, or postcards...Often with a daisy or poem. One could consider him as an amateur poet. Y/n would hide them in her diary and smiled like crazy after reading them, repeating the verse thousands of times...His poem felt like a piece of his heart itself.

All of letter filled the void of his absence.

At last, the most awaited day of her life came, Taehyung and y/n were out for late tonight, both layed under the sparkling blanket of stars, and the light mist hovered upon them. The tender grass, pressed under their warm bodies...Taehyung wore cream shirt, the coffee-colored trousers. His hair messy and his hand under Y/n's head. She was neatly dressed in white buttoned up frock with fluffy sleeves, and her hair braided and decorated with daisies by her beloved.

" Love, may I ask you something?"

Y/n snuggled her head on his chest, closing the distance between them. Her doe eyes met his perfect orbs and she gently nodded. He sighed and inhaled deeply" Min Y/n... would you allow me to be yours forever, allow me to see you beside me every day, allow me to be your beloved and make me fortunate to be your husband.... Y/Nah, Will you marry me?"

Her breath paused for the sec, and she found herself on the seventh cloud...her joy had no bounds, she was so happy that her eyes teared up. Her heart had no choice expect yes...

Yes...I will.

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. and in matter of seconds picked Y/n up in bridal style. And circled with her in his arms, just like a bloomed daisy.

He too, had tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe that the girl he loved with all his purity will be cherished by him forever.

He kept her on ground delicately and gripped her waist, in case she feels dizzy. They both stared at each other, and without breaking the eye contact, Taehyung knelt in front of her and opened a small box, which had the most beautiful emerald ring, carved finely with small diamonds, encircling it. It was ring that beholden the lovely future and memories. they will share together.

None decided to go home that night, Taehyung's head on Y/n's lap and she was caressing it gently...

"Y/n I love you more than everything. more that all of myself...."

"I know Taehyung, I do too..."

"But what if something--"

"Shhh......"

Y/n shushed Taehyung by placing her index finger on his pale lips" Love, if destiny is with us, none can ever separate us...none."

They knew they were meant for each other, like water and reflection, Like matter and shadow like the stars and light... Like blood and ashes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not forget to vote. Love you.