The Escape

I tried to run in a zig zag pattern to try and knock the big bear off course but it seemed like no matter what I did the bear would end up closer to me I was so scared so many thoughts running through my head like what if I trip and fall what if the bear jumped and starts to attack me. It seems like I been running for awhile I can no longer see where I was camping at how long have I been running and when is there bear going to give up? What if it doesn't give up I kept asking myself. I just kept on running but I was running out of breathe I don't think I could run much further than all of a sudden I had a bright idea the next tall tree I see I'm going to try and climb it and that's what I did i came across a giant tree so I jump and latched onto a limb and that's where I begin to climb and I kept climbing now my arms are hurting. I looked down and I couldn't believe what I saw the bear was also climbing the tree so I thought to myself how is this possible how can a big animal like that climb a tree like this. What's going to happen if I fall? How am I going to get back down once I get to the top I kept asking myself. Im scared of heights but this is the only chance I have of surviving so I looked up to see how much further I had to go so I climbed faster and faster hoping I wouldn't fall. Once I made it to the top I noticed that the bear wasn't to far behind me than i remembered that I'm surrounded by limbs and sticks so I started to grab sticks and little limbs than I started to throw them and the bear which was helping because it started to slow the bear down and not just by a little but a lot so I started to throw more. I snapped another tree limb which was difficult for me and I threw it at the bear than the bear fell from the top of the tree and hit the ground so I climbed down very carefully so I wouldn't fall once I got to the bottom I saw the bear laying there it wasn't moving or breathing from what I saw so I took a stick and poked it which it didn't move so I thought to myself this could be my food I don't have to be hungry much longer. The only thing I need to do is find a rock so I can start a fire so I stared to look around and I found a rock right under some leaves so I took my stick and started to move the stick back and fourth by the leaves. Sparks started to fly than the next thing I knew the leaves started burning I was hoping a helicopter would pass so they can see the smoke hoping it would be a way for someone to find me but also I took the now sharp ended stick and cut the bear open removing some of its inside I took the good part of the bear and put it on a stick than hovered it over the fire and watch the meat cook.