i missed them

" who's gonna kiss the brown haired girls, who's gonna wipe away their tears? "

- the blonde , tv girl

now let's go !

chris was laying on the hammock next to astrid, he smiled widely at his girlfriend. they were waiting patiently for matt, addison and nick to the house so they could swim. it was now officially summer break.

astrid lived for this, spending time with chris, seeing her mom happy, addison and matt dating, and nick being one of her best friends. chris swiftly got up and took astrid's hat and started running. 

"chris, you bitch!" astrid quickly got up, chasing chris around the pool. chris smirked at the girl on the other side of the pool. "chris, you better fucking not" astrid threatened him. he laughed deviously and jumped into the pool. astrid gasped and jumped in after him.

they both swam back up and astrid immediately punched his arm causing him to laugh. he put her hat on the side of the pool so it could dry in the sun. he smiled at astrid and pulled her in from her waist. she wrapped her legs around his torso making his face a light pink. they had been dating for almost a year and a half now and they were still as in love as they were before.

victoria walked outside, "astrid, chris! your friends are here" she opened the sliding door to reveal the others. matt and addison were holding hands, and nick was just happy to be there.