007) waffles

" i thought that i was dreamin' when you said you said you love me "

- ivy , frank ocean

now let's go !

the semi large group was sat in a booth. chris was say across from astrid, matt was sitting across from addison and nick was just fifth wheeling them. he didn't mind it though, he enjoyed seeing his brothers happy.

"yeah no that kid had no chill on the field, bro was playing dirty the whole time" chris rolled his eyes, he then shifted them onto astrid.

"literally but hey, you humbled him?" addison shrugged, implying it wasn't a full loss.

"atty, what are you gonna get?" chris asked the girl, smiling at her.

"waffles, on some real shit" astrid nodded.

"you're getting waffles, now?" chris repeated what she had just said.

"yeah what's wrong with that, huh?" astrid scrunched her eyebrows together. 

"nothing, just asking" chris contained his smile, matt was about to laugh but before he could the waiter asked what they wanted to eat. 

they all ordered and decided who would pay. they all decided that astrid would pay because she offered and insisted on paying. chris didn't want her to pay but she wouldn't budge. she liked paying, it made her feel happy. she enjoyed doing good deeds for people she cared about.