Stalking or Dangerous?

After finding out Henry's secret, Y/n was so perplexed that she started coming downstairs awkwardly and making an excuse saying she's feeling sick to Jasper and Charlotte. The truth was she just needed some air and follow who seemed like Henry to figure out if it actually is Henry as Kid Danger

*At Swellview Park*

Please, please, please don't tell me this is true. I thought to myself, taking a picture of Captain Man and Kid Danger fighting in uniform, whilst hiding behind a bush to look at the fight Kid Danger and Henry were having. They were fighting Dr Minyak, Nurse Cohort was already defeated long ago and had been tied up by Captain Man. It's Minyak who didn't want to surrender.

*After the fight*

This isn't true. I continued thinking, thoughts denying Henry's big secret even if I saw the proof I needed from his room. Once they stopped fighting, Captain Man and Kid Danger began to de-transform. I got my phone out so I could record this. They blew a bubble, I'm assuming from the same gumballs. I covered my mouth in shock.

"OH MY GOD!" I managed to whisper quietly but still in the form of shock that I had from before. This was all new to me. How could someone like Henry keep such a secret from so many people? How is he so tranquil over this? I mean he must love his job to death, fighting bad guys and saving the city, I would love it too!

I started realising and connecting the dots on a few things, Henry has not only saved me a bunch of times, but so did his boss at Junk n Stuff, meaning either Charlotte or Jasper knows. They looked around so I stopped recording, they checked and the coast was clear for them both to leave.

Still in shock I gave myself a couple minutes to realise the fact that Henry seriously is Kid Danger, and his boss who has a weird crush on his mum. This all just kinda happened, maybe if I minded my business I wouldn't have found this out.

Y/n let a few days pass and didn't go to school. She schemed of a way to manage to subtly tell the group that she knows but not make it too alarming. She thought it was going to be torturous towards all of them, especially Henry but she didn't care. It was killing her to tell them but it wasn't worth it, she figured there was going to be consequences so better knowing and shutting up about it than risk your entire life.

*At Swellview High*

"Hey y/n, have you been feeling good?" Henry asked, approaching me. I looked at him and stared for a few seconds. I couldn't help but see him with Kid Danger's mask, it freaked me out.

"Y/n, are you feeling okay?" Jasper asked me. I looked at him which made me less distracted and focus on the question.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I managed to say as I closed my locker. I still couldn't take the picture out of my head, Henry is Kid Danger, and for all this time he's kept it a secret. This didn't sit well with me, I needed to go and be alone. I walked away in a hurry, until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Henry, it startled me a little.

"Y/n are you sure you're alright?" He asked me, I clenched onto my arm and looked at him blankly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and turned around quickly. He grabbed my shoulder to get my attention.
"Are you sure?" He asked me again
"Yeah I'm fine, go get hit with an avocado again." I said, annoyed about all the questions he's asking me. He looked confused at me as I turned around and followed me. I felt his eyes on me, "Henry, what?" I asked him.

He looked at me, charming eyes and loving smile. He didn't know what to say but put both his hands on my shoulders and instantly pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back but I was still confused why.
"It's gonna be okay." He told me reassuringly, I was unsure why this wave of affection but it made me feel okay.

After that hug Henry gave Y/n, she thought about the words he said repeatedly, "It's gonna be okay." she didn't know what he was referring to but it didn't stop her from her plan.