Ashton Irwin

It was 10pm and my husband would be home from work in not long. I decided to call him to see how he was.

He answered the phone in a grumpy voice, "Hello."

"Don't you mean, hey babe?" asked I.

"Sorry Ikky. It's been a long day." Ashton sighed down the phone.

"What did you do?"

"The usual. Paperwork. Meetings. Nothing special- I am just dying to come home and sleep."

"Sleep?"

"Yes Ikky. I am literally almost falling asleep driving until you rang."

"You're not going straight to bed when you get home, Ashton! I made us a tasty rice dinner; you are not missing out on that."

"I'm not hungry,baby. I need to get some sleep."
I bit my lip and pondered into our bedroom.
"How about I keep you up another way?" I teased.

Hidden at the bottom of my underwear drawer was my baby pink thong and fluffy stockings. They only came out on... special occasions.

"I'm listening." said Ashton.

"How about we have a little fun?"

"What kind of fun?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."
"Tell me more."
"What if you came home... and I set new linen on the bed. I put some nice candles. What if I put on the little costume you like?"

"Iqra the bunny?"

"Um hmm. You got it Ashy. What if Princess Ikky just made all that tiredness go away?"

"That would make Daddy very happy."
I could sense Ashton smirking down the phone line.

"Come home quick, Daddy. Baby is waiting." I teased.

"Daddy is all hard and he is on his way"

"Hurry. I don't know how much longer I can wait." I began dressing into my sexy bunny costume.

Ashton moaned, " I am going 60mph in a 40. I'll be there soon."

"I can't wait to see you." I sensually lowered my voice and made some whimpering noises before hanging up the phone.

I lit 12 raspberry candles and lined them up along the doorway. Our messy bedroom transformed into a sexual paradise.
I heard his car pull up in the driveway and I switched all the lights off except f the dimmed corridor light. I hid in the doorway waiting for Daddy; but not before tucking a condom into my underwear. Safe sex is great sex.

The locks turned and Ashton entered through the door. He was silent. He dropped his bag with a thud and began walking down the corridor. I could hear his commanding footsteps getting closer and closer to me.
I swung my body around the doorframe, "Welcome home, Daddy."

Ashton stood there with the lil smirk he also wears when I dress up for him. His hair was ruffled and messy but his uniform was well-kept. His hazel eyes scanned me up and down. Ashton breathed as he had been running.
He let out a wolf-whistle. "This is what Daddy likes coming home to."
"Ready for dinner?" I teased.
Taking one small step forward, Ashton laughed and said in his sexy tired voice , "I'm not hungry."

Without hesitation, he cupped me around the waist and pinned me against the wall. Ashton tucked into me like his last supper. His lips were so demanding; I couldn't help but moan. "Yes, Ikky."
I could tell he was waiting for this and couldn't do with the whole foreplay bullshit anymore.
Ashton bent my legs up onto his hips. My legs clasped around his torso and he continued kissing me. I pulled on his tie making him go to the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed; I sat there portraying a fragile little bunny. Ashton tore off his jacket and began unbuckling his belt looking me straight in the eyes. "Daddy is going to teach you. Daddy is going to teach you what happens when a naughty girl like you teases Daddy."

Ashton grasped me by the ankles and flipped me over. He slapped my ass with his belt. Once. Twice. Three times. "I've been a bad girl." I moaned.

In one swift motion, Ashton flipped me back so I was looking at him.

Tearing my thong apart, he hissed " Daddy is going to give Princess Iqra a punishment. You can't cum till Daddy says so."
The condom I have tucked into my thong fell out. Ashton retrieved and put it on under his boxers.

"But As-" I protested but was cut short when he bent over me and silenced me with his finger.
He pulled down his pants angrily and spread my legs open. Ashton knelt up on the bed and slowly entered me. We both made a pleasurable noise.