Calum Hood

It was the end of the night. Calum and I were on our way home from our wonderful date together when we took a detour.

"Where are we going,Cal?" I asked.

"I'm going to take you to the lake, Teegan. It is so nice when it is late." Our pickup truck we rented rattled and rocked on the bumpy river road but eventually reached the lake.

We gathered our duvets and pillows we accumulated in the backseat and put them into the pickup and cuddled together.
"The stars look so beautiful." The sky was like a never ending void of the unknown sprinkling with bright stars; Like messages from above. "This is wonderful, Calum" I said nuzzling into his shirt. He put his large arms around me and kissed me on the head. "Not as beautiful as you Teegan." he said.

"Corny as fuck, Calum" I gagged. We both burst into laughter. It was a beautiful moment. "Your lips look so cute when you laugh." He pointed out placing his hand on my chin. "You know where your lips would look even cuter though?" he teased .
"Where?" I ran my hand along his toned tan arm.
"On mine." He whispered so close to my face."

"You're such a tease" I beamed our lips on each other. Calum took my lips and parted with his tongue delving into me. I arched forward whining wanting more. Calum withdrew oh so slightly for me to look into his eyes. He knew I couldn't handle when he teased me. He ran his top lip along mine like a cowboy going through saloon doors and sunk back in.

I wanted to have him. He rolled over so he was above me; a star among the stars. I quivered in his grasp at every touch. He leaned into every kiss, rowing back and forth. I used my hands to stimulate all of his toned olive skin.

I clasped his belt buckle pulling it. "I want to feel you." Calum kissed my neck desperately and he unbuckled his belt himself.
He pulled a duvet over us both and said in a low tone,

"Tell me exactly how."