Love, What's love to you?

...
3months after Chakkrit leaves,
Kawin invited Prim friends over to celebrate Prim birthday this year she turns 19s.

Primya and Kawin on a beach trip while sitting facing the sun that almost set they make eyes contact and sighed

What do you think love is? Prim ask.
A common question that I've heard throughout most of my life. "What is love?"

She answered her own question
for me you know
Love is something that is always scary.
Love can change talented people into giving up.
Love can change a kind person to a very cold one.
Love can change a bright person to a dull one.
But love can also turn a rainstorm into a beautiful rainbow.
Love changes to be strong. Love changes us to be kinder to one another.
Love changes us to not give in to hardship.
Love changes the world to a better place.
Love gives us meaning.
Love makes us question and love gives the answer
Love mean that no matter what it is, it's can make us happy.
If we can really love.

Kawin glanced over at her and smile a little, waiting her to finish her words.

Prim: Sit! Let's stay until the sunset

then she continues

But for me Love is always scary, because love is one of the important things that has enormous power driving life forward dragging and pulling someone to stop in the same place even though time passes, or even taking a step back to live in the past.
Love makes us travel far without any doubt.
Love makes us learn.
Love makes us understand many things in life.

So how do we know when we're falling in love with someone? Kawin asked.

The first time I fell in love. I often don't realize how much, I may just be impressed by his actions, easily smiling, easily happy when I see him.
When I like him, I easily smile at everything he does. with a little story that happened, I won't even notice it. But when I realized it again, I probably couldn't sigh anymore.

It's enough to love.

His actions always have an effect on me, my world will suddenly be full of stories about him. I always want to see him smile and be happy. It may not be here. But somewhere in this world.

Prim take a deep breath and smile.

He replied:
For me, Love is when something in them that always has an effect on you. When I see her happy, I'm happy. When I see her cry, I feel more broken than she does. Maybe love is waiting for her without even knowing when her heart will open again...

He stopped, continuing, and immediately asked, "Are you hungry???" He laughed one or twice.

He stood up took her hand and said
"Let's go, I'm hungry."

Prim raised her eyebrow and said " Ahhh, but.... hey hey... What?"
.....

We so-sorry about that Mr.Kawin but the dinner haven't prepare ready yet! Can you please spare us another 1h?
"1hour!?" he lowers his mouth to Prim ear. " can you wait or we can go to another restaurant."
"Doesn't it's your restaurant too?? Just a little bit!"

Come here!!!!!!!! She shouts.

While Kawin complained to his hotel manager about the slow service, you could see his serious face change after hearing Prim's voice. He looked around and then turned back as he slowly walked towards her.

........

"Followed me!" Kawin spoke as he stood up and walked towards her room.

"WHERE??? OH MY ROOM BUT... Ehhhh, what are you thinking?" she screamed her ass out!!! But suddenly she reminded herself not to judge him yet!

"S-surprised," a shout came from her friends, and Kawin exclaimed, giving her a sweet smile.

"Oh my god! I almost forgot that today is my birthday... my b-bad." Her friends laughed and hugged her tightly. "Of course you're turn 19s today, you forgot but we never forgettttt."
She leaned down to whisper Prim "especially this man beside you," and pointed her finger at Kawin
"s-sorry uncle, I didn't mean to point my finger at you, but it's for your own good," she said with a joking face.

Kawin raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me, little girl? Did you just call me uncle?"

I think she means it Prim replied while bursting into laughter.

Kawin giggled but you can still feel the fierce on his face tho..., he did not give any negative reaction like he did to other people, because Prim smile remained his priority, he spoke in his heart that he hadn't seen her this happy in a long time since her breakup, and if it meant giving her happiness, he would do everything to keep that smile on her face.

The sound of laughter filled the entire room. HAHAHAHA!

Thank you dear reader for coming this far !
With love
B. 🤍