𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- The following day, Koro-sensei allowed you all to wander in your groups around the city.

"Nice spot! For assassination I mean. Don't you think, Nagisa?" Sugino pointed at a spot.

"If the sniper's can see, sure!"

"What a bizarre field trip, right?" Kayano added.

"It's super fun though, probably better than what the main campus students are doing right now," you laughed a bit.

"Probably some supervised museum tour or something, brainiac shit," Karma put his arm around you.

"Ooh, whatever we do we have to get green tea warabimochi dumplings!" Kayano exclaimed, linking arms with you.

"That's a great idea!" Okuda's eyes lit up. "We can put poison in them!"

"That's twisted!" Kayano shrieked.

"Seriously, seriously twisted," you agreed.

"Not for us, for Koro-sensei," Okuda clarified.

"Yeah, idiot," Karma gently knocked on your head. "Taking advantage of his sweet tooth, that's a good idea, Okuda. Write it down."

You noticed that Okuda seemed extra shy and smiley after Karma's comment.

'Maybe she's not used to reactions like that or something,' you assured yourself.

"That'd be a waste of a perfectly good local treat," Kayano groaned.

"But imagine how much shit we could buy with that prize money, we could get all the sweets in the world," you grinned.

"Good point, (Y/N)! A very good point indeed!" Her mood chirped back up immediately.

"Now if only we could find a poison that didn't give him special powers," Kanzaki mentioned.

"God, that guy's impossible," you groaned.

You all continued looking at potential assassination spots for your teacher, trying to figure out how to get it done. Nagisa acted as a tour guide as he was the only one willing to look through the guide book.

"Next up is Yasaka Shrine," he announced.

"Mind if we take a break first? I could really go for some sugar-loaded Kyoto coffee right about now," Karma said.

"Yay, sugar!" You and Kayano both exclaimed in unison.

The seven of you found an alleyway type of area in Gion, though it was very clean. Kanzaki was the tour guide this time.

"Secluded, lots of good hiding places. That's why I made sure to put it in the itinerary. It's ideal for assassination," she spoke softly but proudly.

"Ideal is right," a deep, unfamiliar voice spoke. "It's also a great spot for kidnappers to ply their trade."