𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘰

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-"No, no, no! Put me down!" You were kicking your feet as you were being carried over the shoulder of Karasuma, who had found you trying to find your way out of the forest to skip. "This is probably assault or something! I'll sue you, on my life I'll do it!" You didn't.

  "Calm down, there," he put you down with a sigh. You were in front of the entire class you had just watched your tantrum.

That's when you heard a familiar cackle.

  "Oh, oh this is too good, this is why you weren't talking to me last night!" Karma quite literally pointed and laughed.

  "Shut up, it's not funny!" You exclaimed. "You got transferred first, idiot."

  "Yeah but at least I didn't hide it, did I? What did I say?" He grinned.

  "Don't you say it."

  "I told you so! I told you this would happen, and who was right? Me, again!" He could barely breathe. He was laughing so hard.

  "I should kill you," you muttered before screaming at the sight of what would be your teacher for the rest of the year. "No shot it's real?"

  "It..?" What appeared to be his face turned to a shade of light blue.

  "This has got to be illegal," you sighed.

 "Now, (L/N). I'll let that previous comment go. Please try to arrive to class on time tomorrow, tardiness is a big no-no," the blue turned red, with an 'X' crossed on his face.

  "Yep, got it.."

  "Please, take the empty seat next to Karma, I trust you know him?"

  "Oh, definitely," you groaned, marching to the back of the class.

  "Don't be shy, take a seat," Karma teased.

You scooted his chair closer to him.

  "Is he gonna eat me?" You whispered.

He chuckled.

  "No, no. He's not even allowed to hit us or anything like that. You'll be fine, chicken."

  "So he can't defend himself? Then what's the point of having thirty-odd people attack him?'

  "You don't get it, shit's a pain in the ass. You'll just have to see for yourself," he put his arm around you.

Absolutely nothing felt real to you, as if it were all a dream.

  "Psst, Nagisa," Kayano whispered. "Who's that (L/N) girl? Her and Karma seem close?"

  "Oh, that's (Y/N). Her and Karma have been dating for as long as I've known them," he answered. "It's kind of sweet, actually. She's the only person who he'll actually listen to, even if he doesn't want to."

  "Huh, Karma has a girlfriend.. Who would've guessed!"