Journey to Regionals

"No one wants any pizza?" Mr.Shue asked the solemn teens before moving on, "All right, well, uh, let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions' Regionals' setlist nominations party"

"What's the point, Mr. Shue?" Artie asked sadly, "Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us."

"Artie, you don't know that" Will tried to lift the boy’s spirit, but they all knew that the woman was gonna do everything in her power to make sure the club ended

"Yes, we do." Santana informed, "'She told us at Cheerios practice."

Brittany nodded her head as she thought about their practice,"Yeah, she said, I'm going to crush Glee Club." she said monotonously

“She also tried to bribe me into not making your clothes, and when I said no she ripped up the dress I was stitching,” Ollie told them with a far away look, everyone giving him a look of concern

"A whole freaking year." Puck sadly said, shaking his head in disappointment

"All that hard work for nothing" Tina started crying next to him, catching the solemn attention of everyone else,"I'm sorry." The girl sobbed, "I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two. My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special, it made me special. l just can't believe it's going to be over in a week."

"Wait." Finn asked confused, "Who says it's going to be over? We'll all still be friends."

"Please." Mercedes said, also on the verge of crying, "You think Puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club together anymore? Or stand up for any of us that isn’t Ollie?"

"She has a point." Puck agreed earning a nod from Santana

"Mr. Schuester?" Rachel cried, "Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just... all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about Glee Club this year?" her words causing all the girls to tear up

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ollie sat at his sewing table in the choir room, working on the multiple dresses and tuxedos when Rachel and Finn suddenly marched into the choir room, "Mr. Schuester, Finn and I have something we want to say to you."

"Me first." The Spanish teacher stated,"Have a seat. Nine months ago, there were six of you in here. And we sucked. I mean, we really sucked. Bad.!" The og members laughing remembering their terrible rendition of Sit Down You're Rocking the Boat, "One day, all of you are going to be gone. And all of this, all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory. It will take you a second to remember everyone's name. Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn't get. Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle. And I love you guys too much to let you not make the most of it. Now, I was going to quit once, but you guys brought me back with "Don't Stop Believing." It was a nine, but we are going to make it a ten"

"We're doing "Don't Stop" at Regionals?" Rachel asked, as the rest of the glee club looked up in hope

"And then some." Mr. Shue stated as the teens cheered, "We are doing a Journey medley. Because who cares what happens when we get there when the getting there has been so much fun? Rachel? You had something you wanted to say?"

"Just that we're all really glad you didn't become an accountant." Rachel said cheerfully as the rest of the glee members laughed in response, the mood in the room much more encouraging.