New Camper

Snapping out of her trance she immediately grabs your face.

Y/n: Hm?

You then saw her face as she held a cheeky grin.

Michelle: MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!

She then attacks you with kisses to the face, and your neck making you chuckle.

Y/n: Damn, your one feisty chick aren't ya? Say why don't we take these off~

You then grab her suit and rip it off showing her breast. The brown haired girl had no problem with this. She was enjoying herself, waaaaay more than killing people.

Michelle: I want every part... Of your body!

Y/n: Hehe... Come, let's see if your truly worthy of me~

Michelle: Oh... Don't worry...

She then rips off the remains of her suit, revealing her panties.

Michelle: I'll make sure of it~

She then tackled the teen and was ready to claim him.

In reality...

Michelle: Hehe... Y/n will be all mine~

Back to you...

You woke up again feeling even colder than before.

Y/n: I AM SO COLD!!!

.

.

.

It's been like 3 hours since both you and Jaylene arrived here, you were stuck in the cabin wrapping yourself in more blankets, you still didn't feel warm enough to sleep. You sighed as it felt weird, maybe it's just you as you probably weren't used to hearing people scream for their lives while you sit there and relax. It felt inhuman.

Y/n: Huff... God damnit, I can't get used to this no matter how many times I see it.

It was like being in a war for the first time, seeing dead bodies being brutally torn up made you almost throw up. You got up from the bunk bed and walked outside, opening the cabin door and walking down the wooden stairs you take a deep breath.

Y/n: Man, it reeks of death.

That it did, you sighed and continued walking on the pathway, hoping to leave as quick as possible.

Y/n: I honestly can't do this anymore, Jaylene is already doing fine why the hell am I still here? If someone finds me and they report this to the news. People are gonna question why I'm here again.

Step by step as you walk in the forest, the smell of blood filled the air, filling your nostrils. You raised your arm and covered your nose.

Y/n: How long is this fucking smell going to last.

You asked yourself but knew no one would answer you. But luckily for you, you were at the entrance of the camp. Now this is the best thing that happened since you were here.

Y/n: Great, Jaylene's probably going to be upset but she can suck it.

Grabbing your keys from your pocket, you were closing in to your mother's car until you saw something weird.

Y/n: Wait... why is there another car?

Raising an eyebrow and stopping in your tracks you see car lights flashing on the road.

Y/n: Is it a cop, god please no... Not right now.

As you got a better look at the car you notice that it wasn't a police car which made you exhale.