Going Home For A Visit

In prison...

Michelle was on her bed staring up to the ceiling. She was in her own world thinking about the boy that was on the screen a couple of hours ago. Her thoughts drifted away from killing more people to thinking about pinning the boy on the ground. She bit her lip as she didn't realize that her left hand slowly going down her pants, and starts rubbing two fingers on her crotch while with the other starts groping her breast. She starts heavily breathing as she digs her fingers into her cavern.

Michelle: ...

Images of you popped into her head, as she quietly masturbates to herself without making any noise and being completely silent. The thought of pinning you to the wall and covering your entire body with kiss marks made the woman crazy. Her being the stronger person picks you up and throws you on a bed. You smile as you open your arms, ready to embrace the tall, muscular female. But unfortunately for the girl, she was interrupted by a loud banging noise in which she took her hand out of her pants to see her fingers wet. In which she wiped it using her pants.

Lights Out!

The voice of an officer could be heard as everything went dark. Michelle covered herself with a blanket.

Michelle: I'll.... find him... Soon...

Michelle held a little smirk on her lips as an idea popped up on her head.

Michelle: He... Lives Close to... The Camp.... If... I go there... I can find a way to.... his House...

She closed her eyes as a giggle could be heard as she falls into her slumber.

With You...

You and Jaylene were done with your activities from earlier and went down to go eat dinner together. She prepared salmon with salad. She also prepared some dessert too but she said it was a surprise.

Jaylene: Sooo Y/n, how do you like my cooking, hm?

Y/n: Hate to say it, but this is amazing. How did you learn to cook when your by yourself for so long?

Jaylene: Learned from my momma's ghost.

Y/n: I... See... By the way, where is your mom? I haven't seen her with you ever since you got here.

Jaylene: She's still at the camp and helped me prepare some death traps for the campers.

Back at Camp Crystal Lake...

Campers were seen running from something but they both fell into a pit. In the pit the two campers were dead due to spikes going through their bodies that was placed under there thanks to Jaylene.

Back to You...

You sweat dropped as you nod your head.

Y/n: I see... And you gonna return to camp anytime soon?

Jaylene: Sure am, gotta visit my momma every now and then.

Y/n: Well that's nice to hear.

You thought to yourself.

Y/n's mind: Finally, I can get some alone time. FINALLY!!!

Y/n: So when are you going?

Jaylene: Next Week is when I go back.

Y/n: Alright.

Jaylene smirked as she scoots closer to you and wrapped her arm around your shoulder

Jaylene: Aw~Are you gonna miss me when I'm away Y/n?~

You blushed as you rapidly shook your head.

Y/n: W-What, no I won't miss you at all.

She then laughs as she kisses your cheek. You then immediately got up and turned away from the girl.