May x Mammon (Pregante Life)

T'was a messy morning, May and Mammon finished fucking each other last night. Mammon was smelling money powder with his soft nose. May felt nauseous and told Mammon "B-baby, I don't feel t-to go-". May puked on the bed. Her vomit colour was Mammon Obey Me cards. Mammon asked in shock "What?! May, are you ok?". May responded "I-I.. uhm..". May rushed to the bathroom and started puking in the toilet. Mammon cards filling up the stanky toilet with a scent of money. May felt like she was dying. Suddenly, a pregantecy tester fell from the sink. May wondered how a pregantecy tester could get on the sink. She took the pregantecy tester and checked if she was pregante or not. Unexpectedly, she was pregante. May screamed when she found out she was pregante. Mammon heard her so he rushed to the bathroom. Mammon asked "May, what's wrong? Are you alright?". May responded while trembling in fear "I-... I'm.. p-pregante..". "PREGANTE?!" Mammon responded and yelled. "But, I'm not ready to be a dad!" He said. May did an angry face and said "Did you wear a codnom?". Mammon shaked and said "U-um.. no.. I f-.. forgot.."

And then they had a baby and lived happily ever after the end.

I AM SO STUPID AND DUMB AND STUPID AND DUMB WHY DID I WRITE IT LIKE THAT IM SO CRYING ON THE FLOOR.