CHAPTER TWO, movie night & beach day

She opened her phone, checking the notification she got from Colby. It was a text and she wasn't surprise to see that he was still awake and texting her.

 It was a text and she wasn't surprise to see that he was still awake and texting her

colbs🎥
hey, are you up?

bry💃
yeah, I am, what's up, colbs?

colbs🎥
hang out with me. im bored and i cant sleep

bry💃
come to my room, im watching a movie

colbs🎥
k be there in 5. i wanna cuddle tho

bry💃

okay <3

Bryden put her phone away and waited for Colby. She couldn't help the smile that crept on her face. She was happy that he was coming to her. It had been a while since they just hung out and watched movies. Colby was usually busy filming for his channels or editing videos and the same went with Bryden. They both were always so busy, so they barely had any time together. They would either have quick cuddles or small talks.

Bryden turned her attention back to her TV that was playing the Disney movie, Moana. She was a sucker for Disney and the boys knew that. Anyone who was close with her knew that. She would always binge watch every single Disney movie and even the Pixar ones. Bryden didn't mind watching them again and again. She loved them. She heard the door open, but she didn't bother to look over since she knew it was Colby. She couldn't help the grin on her face as she felt the bed dip and his arm remained wrapped around her and she subconsciously moved closer, her heart fluttering at the feel of his warmth and his scent. She always felt safe and secure in his arms.

Colby had always been the safest and comfortable person in the world for her. She knew she could go to him and tell him anything, no matter what, and he would listen and comfort her and he would protect her. Of course she always felt safe and protected with Sam, but it was different. She didn't know how to describe it. It was just different. A good different.

"Whatcha watching?" He asked, his gaze landing on the TV screen.

"Moana." She replied with a smile. 

"Again?" He teased.

"Shut up, you like it too." Bryden huffed, poking his cheek which made him chuckle.

"I'm only teasing." He mumbled, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, I know." Bryden hummed, resting her head on his and she sighed contently. She was happy and comfortable. It was her favorite feeling. Being in his arms was something she loves so much. 

They stayed silent, watching the movie together and occasionally Bryden would sing along to the songs, making Colby chuckle. After a couple minutes, Colby noticed the necklace around her neck and felt his heart warm. He loved that she wore the necklace. It was just another way to remember the past and the memories. He couldn't help but reach over to the necklace and trace his thumb across it. She felt her heart flutter as she felt his fingers lightly graze her neck where the necklace rested and her lips curl upwards.