III

Chapter III| incident between the crow and the German Eagle.
__________________________________

Downtown Königsberg

Jaune was eating breakfast with a happy cinder as he already finished his small breakfast with just eggs and a fresh cup of coffee with cream and three sugar cubes.  As a Königsberg festival has happening soon as people were happily eating and drinking their coffee in the morning as a few villages who were apart of the celebrations festivities happened just days before the vale's festival activities were to begin.

Jaune had a since of dread coming and couldn't shake the feeling of being followed. His mana secretly leaked to since were it was then he felt it, an once old friend Qrow was watching him from behind his still drinking that liquor. He hated any kind of beer, wine or liquor. But he loved root beer having more then those alcoholic beverages who were for depressed people or drunk people, which he didn't know which Qrow was when they still in beacon academy, back when Jaune was training to be solo huntsman, long long time ago...

When cinder finished her breakfast and he paid the waitress with some cash. Once they walked out jaune looked to see the drunk crow following behind. Jaune smirked to himself knowing that he'll get caught but not before a good fight between the Eagle and a crow.

__________________________________

Time skip brought to you by:

Now back with your regular schedule show

__________________________________

When Jaune and cinder got out of city into the woods, he quickly told her to hide until he tells her it's safe. She nodded and ran into the woods as a the crow landed behind Jaune, Jaune eyes flashed Yellow before returning to a blue color and he smiled knowing full knowing who's nearby watching what's about to go down.

Jaune: well I guess it's not everyday when you're old friends who betrayed me, would come back...

Qrow: that was a long time ago, Jaune we all grew knowing that we hurt and all who graduated from Beacon academy, hell my nieces are first years there!

Jaune: I had 82 years to get over it, but here I'll get my small revenge on you, but knowing the little Raven, you won't be much of a fight against an German eagle.

Just as he finished a Golden Eagle landed with a freshly killed crow in its talons and ripping flesh from its prey into its mouth.

[The Golden Eagle, Germany's National Raptor ](a term used for Birds of Prey like Eagles, Hawks, and Falcons the modern Velociraptor)

Qrow look disturbed by the killing of a crow, but before he could turned to face Jaune, a clean punch to the jaw sent him through a rotting log and killing a young beowolf with one clean strike

Jaune: that didn't get old, though if my granddaughter saw this she would or wouldn't agree with my decision but was zum Teufel. I'm already there...

Jaune: get up you drunk and fight me like a man.

Qrow: you want a fight then you'll get one!

The two started trading blows but Jaune began getting the upper hand when Jaune punched him in the right eye and a second strike hitting the nose with a loud "Crack" echoing out and Qrow flew backwards tumbled several feet and stopped landing on his back as a wheezing in his breathing as Qrow looked bloodied by Jaune who had a emotionless expression on him before summoned a Gewehr 98 rifle and hit him with his buttock knocking him unconscious, bloody and broken from Jaune's strength alone. Through the only person who could rival him was Artoria Pendragon herself.

Before he continued his thinking he called it safe as cinder came out only to see the "man" laying on his stomach his face facing away from her, as they began leaving the woods only for the hooves of a horse nearby as he turned to face his new opponent only to see a familiar shadow knight with dragon like armor on her as she got off her horse and both looked at each other like a Mexican standoff before Jaune spoke up.

Jaune: Art?

???: yes my dear it's me.

She pulled off her helmet and her yellow amber eyes meet Jaune's blue eyes as both dropped whatever they had and her armor disappeared and more modern clothing was on her as Jaune hugged her as she was surprised but hugged him just as tightly as he did, only a small voice to break their silence.

Artoria looked to where the small voice was and her eyes widened in excitement as she disappeared from Jaune's hug and Artoria was hugging Cinder like what a mother would soon cinder was giggling and hugging her new mother, and one who would prote...

Artoria looked to where the small voice was and her eyes widened in excitement as she disappeared from Jaune's hug and Artoria was hugging Cinder like what a mother would soon cinder was giggling and hugging her new mother, and one who would protect her from all dangers just like her father.

A full family was formed one Former (Alter Lancer) King of Knights and Former Kaiser of the German Empire... now only a special family member was left...

...Was...

....Once upon a December....