II

A few days later after the incident in the destroyed village Jaune had been taking care of cinder for a while now, as they reached a settlement that had walls up and a pretty good defensive soldiers guarding the walls as they noticed them and welcomed them into the village of Königsberg (ironically) a fishing settlement near the ocean.

Soldier: Welcome to Königsberg!

Jaune: Danke

Cinder looked at him confused by what he said and he just explained that he said Thanks to him in his native language. She nodded understanding that he speaks in a different language then just English.

Königsberg (1895) [the eastern part of the German empire before the First World War.]

Jaune smiled softly as people walked through the streets as horses pulled carriages through town, cinder pulling jaune to see the horses but jaune told her to not to scare the horses, she understood through she still wanted to pet one

Jaune sighed softly and remembered his past on earth riding a horse before his disease began to take his left arm making things difficult for him.
Shaking the memory away and both him and cinder walked around town. Jaune noticed a newspaper headline reading "Vale's Festival coming soon." Jaune looked displeased by it and continued walking with cinder on his shoulders.
Many young couples and parents saw them as a single Father and Daughter having time together.

[A/n: did you know that's It is crucial to debunk the myth that single fathers are inferior to single mothers in raising children. Numerous studies and research have shown that single fathers make significant contributions to their children's upbringing and emotional well-being.]

As they walked around Jaune saw a motel nearby and walked to it as they walked in and talked by getting a room for the night and payed for it in gold coins which the hotel manager welcomed them in hand handed him the keys to room number "41" which jaune said thanks and both walked up the stairs to their floor and opened the second door with the door number "42" as the door opened and their was two beds a nightstand with a oil lamp sitting there, a work table, and a small refrigerator next to the kitchen. A large flat Tv screen that was off at the moment as Jaune sat on the bed tired and looking to the other bed to see cinder fast asleep on the bed snoring quietly. Jaune had a mused smile on his face before also laying down and falling fast asleep...

Meanwhile somewhere else

A golden flash as a black horse with a bone like face mask and knight armor around the horse as a dark imitating figure riding the horse holding a lance with red spikes appears coming out of the lance as the figure looks around the environment around her, before sensing someone pulling her to a certain point.

???: I found my love, just wait a little longer.