DEAR LIFELINE

Dear Lifeline,

Happy choti diwali. Wishing you bliss of brightness on this auspicious occasion.

I am here to talk to you, again. I can talk to you directly, of course, but I love to talk to through my secret writing, sometimes. I know that this isn't secret writing, but till the time you don't read it, it will remain a secret to you.

Build ups apart, I am here to vent my heart to you. Don't worry. My mood is all normal.

You know, I have some successful writers in my followers list. I have been getting notifications from them about their books getting featured, frequently. Due to grace of Shri Narayan and due to your support I too have acquired some achievements, especially for my dream series, but till now none of my books have got featured.

I don't have any deep sadness of my books not getting featured yet the writer inside me sometimes wishes for that. My spirit of writing never gets affected by this, but I don't like this wish coming to me even if it's rarely.

So, at first I am apologizing to Narayan and my inspiration means you. You both have been giving me the best always yet I can't win my silly greediness.

You know, I deleted one work which I had published on your birthday. The name of the book was Falguna Purnima. I had to delete that, because being an emotional person I can't write emotional scenes which was the main theme of that book.

It was the first time I deleted something I had published on your birthday.

But I had found a way to compensate. I have planned one more work for our anniversary, and I am going to use the same title for that work. The title will be Falguna Purnima.

I have planned a short story for new year even seeking blessing of God for you. I have made the cover just now. It's an attempt of mine for your wellbeing on choti diwali.

On diwali I am going to make banners for my works based on Ramayan. Diwali is related Shri Ram. That's why I have planned that.

I will show you the banners tomorrow.

So, this much only for now, and I am promising you to not to let the greediness come back to me once again.

Wishing you happy choti diwali once again.

Have the best day, the best time always.