MIDNIGHT MUSING

Dear book,

It's not my come back for fulfilling my promise of visiting you frequently. I am here to share something with my lifeline through your this page. Do allow me, please.

My dearest Lifeline,

All of sudden I am feeling sad over completion of my book, hard to love, hard to lose. It was the book I published on your previous birthday. After delay of nearly one year I just started this book before two months ago. Today I have completed that.

Even though I have to add two more bonus chapters I have announced the story as completed.

Suddenly I felt an ache in my heart when I thought about the story being completed. You know this story resembles more of us. That's why it's making more sad in comparison to the completion of my other stories.

Your cheerfulness, your loveliness, being so caring and good to me, I am going miss all those which I penned down in this story.

Each story of mine belongs to you more than me.

I know you are so engrossed in making out a way for your future. So, instead of troubling you by saying directly I am sharing my heart through this book.

I always bow to you my Lifeline, my one nd only inspiration of writing nd doing better in writing.

I am publishing this part just in your name.

Wishing you all the best for those bliss with which Shri HariHara is going to bless you.

Yours dumbo 🥺