Super Rock Villa

"What do you mean Cale Henituse was the person that sent you out for patrol?" Rosalyn couldn't help but blurt out.

Afterall, it was almost ridiculous to hear that the trash of the count's family is the one responsible for the presence of Mercenary King Bud Illis in the Forest of Darkness.

She knew that the Cale Henituse of this dimension was different from the one in theirs. But still, it was unthinkable for a person they've known as trash their whole life suddenly act as a leader for one of the most influential person in the underworld.

Are they truly talking about the one and the same Cale Henituse?

Ron and Beacrox particularly look flabbergasted. They've known Cale Henituse for a good chunk of their life. From Ron changing Cale's soiled diapers to Beacrox occasionally preparing Cale's meals.

The action of this world's Cale Henituse is completely different from the one they knew, and it confused them completely.

Ron simply could not imagine a young master so different than the one he had raised since birth. While Beacrox was more shocked because of this version of Cale Henituse's authority.

How could someone like Cale have the ability to issue out an order for the Mercenary King? Ever since the Molans lost their foothold as an assassin household, mercenaries began to flood within the underworld, and it did not take long for the Mercenary King to make himself known.

Their influence could be considered equal or far greater than what the Molans had built. Yet Cale Henituse is capable of issuing out an order towards these capable mercenaries?

All of Alberu's group knew that it was near impossible. But Cale Henituse did it. Bud Illis is a drunkard, his face is flushed and he occasionally hiccups. But the swordmaster did not bother to cover up the sharpness in his gaze, unlike earlier.

It was as if he was making it known that he was not joking around.

All members of Alberu's group suddenly could not find the courage in themselves to speak. They were at a loss for words. This situation was bizarre and difficult to process, but the Mercenary King doesn't seem to have a desire to humour the group any further.

It was clear that Bud Illis had begun placing the fence on which he stands. He's acting neutral, and would not try to pick a fight with Alberu's group. But if Alberu has the intention of targeting Cale Henituse, Bud would not hesitate to attack. At least that was what Bud's eyes implied.

Alberu's members and Alberu included, all glances at each other's faces. They were sending silent signals in order to discuss the next best course of action.

After a few more minutes of prolonged eye contact, Alberu at last managed to turn back towards the Mercenary King in response.

"We're grateful for the assistance sent by Cale Henituse. Please thank him for me, if you ever get the chance."

The Mercenary King snorted at Alberu's words. It was clear that he found them funny, and he was more than happy to explain his thoughts. "We'll see Cale soon anyway. If you want to thank him, thank him in person."

Was all the Mercenary King said.

Choi Han did not like the way Bud Illis spoke to Alberu. It was his first time seeing someone so openly rude towards his highness.

The black swordmaster tried to glare at the Mercenary King, but was quickly stopped by Rosalyn, who held one of her arms out in an attempt to hold Choi Han back from lunging towards the rude mercenary.

Choi Han did not give up and was about to lean forward for a lunge attack towards Bud Illis. But a head shake of disappointment from Rosalyn was enough to freeze the black swordmaster into place.