The King is Down!

Mitsukuni and I were sparing when I got a call. "Hello?"

"Mori-senpai?" It's Kyoya, it's sounds like he's been crying. "It's happened again." His voice cracks." Just get down to the host club room now." He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Mitskuni asks.

"Kyoya-senpai, we need to go." We change out of our gear and run to the academy and up to the host room.

When we walk in the rest of the host club is sitting on the couch, all except Tamaki.

"Wheres Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni asks sitting down on the couch by Kyoya. Hikaru burst out crying and leans into Karou's shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask sitting next to Mitsukuni.

"Check mate, our kings been taken." Kyoya says tears running down his face. He takes off his glasses and wipes his eyes.

"What do you mean? What happened to Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni says.

"Someone killed him. Hikaru found him in the courtyard this morning and there was another note." Karou says handing it to me.

You guys suck at chess. Don't you know you're supposed to protect the king? You can tell him that you're sorry, cause you're next.

"Someone killed Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni asks tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'll figure out who did this and it won't be pretty when I do." Karou says cracking his knuckles.