Murder in Music Room 3

I was walking to the host room, with Mitsukuni on my shoulder, when I hear a scream. I put Mitsukuni down and run full speed to the host room, he's not far behind. I push open the door and see Tamaki crouched on the floor holding something. "What's that Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni asks running over to Tamaki. When he gets close he lets out a blood-curdling scream. I run to his side and hold him, when I look over a Tamaki I see Haruhi in his arms. She's unconscious and bruised, I lift her from Tamaki arms and look for a pulse. None, she's dead. I take her body over to one of the hosting couches and set her down. Then I walk back over to Tamaki.

"What happened?" I ask sitting on the floor beside him.

"I walked in as usual, nothing seemed weird. But when I looked around I saw her just laying on the ground, unconscious, without a pulse. Then you guys showed up and there was a note." There are tears streaming down his face, he truly did care for her. He hands me the note.

The Princess has fallen, but don't worry you'll join her soon.

"Tama-chan who would do something like this? Everyone loves Haru-chan." Mitsukuni asks.

"I don't know who would want to hurt my little girl but I swear I'll find them and they'll pay." Tamaki says, then he bursts into sobs. Mitsukuni joins him, crying and squeezing Usa-chan to death.

"Tamaki what are you blabbing about?" Kyoya asks walking into the host room, he's followed by Hikaru and Karou.

"Yeah Boss, I know it's Monday and all but it's nothing to cry about." Hikaru says dramatically.

"MOMMY, SOMEONE KILLED HARUHI!" Tamaki yells. Kyoya drops his black notebook and falls to his knees.

"What?" He asks looking flabbergasted.

"Haru-chan is dead." Mitsukani cries running into my arms. I hold him in my lap, patting his head.

"Who would do this?" Karou asks then he gets a weird look on his face. "Okay Boss you got us, you can stop crying."

"You think this is a prank?!" Tamaki yells grabbing Karou by the collar of his uniform. "My baby girl has been murdered and all you can think about is that I'm pranking you?! If you don't believe me go look at her body! It's on the couch!" He drops Karou and slumps back to the floor.

"Everyone lets just calm down, we'll figure this out." Kyoya says, he has regained his cool. "We'll get to the bottom of this and someone will pay."