Chapter 4

WARNING, THIS IS AN ABDL STORY, IF YOU ARE NOT INTO ABDL, DO NOT READ.

Last time on MHA: The Diaper Club, The boys now know of the girls new found love for diapers, since they were spotted together on the huge playpen, but the boys seem to be okay with the girls lifestyle choice, soon after, Mina and Momo expresssed theirselves, and seem to be getting closer to each other than ever before, the same is said for Deku and Uraraka as well, Uraraka dreamed of being a big baby towards Deku and found herself in a messy situation that morning, what could be next in store for The Diaper Club.

It was now morning, everyone was getting ready to wake up and start their next day of the weekend, Deku wakes up from his bed, yawning and raising his arms up.

Deku: Ah... What a night... The girls are now into diapers and I changed one of them... I still can't get my mind of it...

Deku's door was then knocked on, he soon gets up and walks up to the door, he opens it.

Deku: Hello? Good morning.

As Deku opened the door, he saw Uraraka in a full messy diaper.

Deku: U-Uraraka! Your diaper! It's... It's full again?!

Uraraka: Yeah, I may have went on my diaper in my sleep, kinda embarrassing, I know! Hehehe!

Uraraka scratches her head and giggles while blushing, Deku can't seem to get his eyes off that full diaper that Uraraka is wearing.

Uraraka: So uh, I hope I'm not bothering you, I would appreciate it if you changed me.

Deku: O-Oh! Sure! And don't worry! You're not bothering me at all! I really don't mind!

Uraraka: Sweet! Thanks, Deku! I can always count on you!

Uraraka walks into Deku's room, Deku was blushing.

Deku's mind: I can't believe I'm gonna change her diaper again! Is this gonna be a new daily thing! Why am I turning red all of a sudden?!

Deku walks inside his room and closes the door.

Meanwhile in Momo's room, Mina and Momo were sleeping soundly and peacefully, Mina woke up first yawning.

Mina: Ah... Well... Tonight was fun... I should do that more often with Momo... Huh?

Mina soon notices that she has a full diaper on, and so does Momo.

Mina: Huh?! Did I poop in my diaper in my sleep?! Did I just get the same bed pooping problem as Momo?! Huh? Momo?

Mina soon sees Momo still sleeping, she is enjoying the view of Momo's slumber quite nicely too.

Mina's mind: She looks so cute when she's sleeping, how does she manage to look so beautiful? And in a diaper too? And what am I feeling right now?

Mina looks at Momo and soon sets her eyes on her mouth.

Mina's mind: I don't know why... But I feel like I wanna kiss her more...

Mina gets closer to Momo and rest her body on top of her, putting her face closer to hers.

Mina's mind: She's so cute... I just wanna~ Kiss her~

Mina puts her lips closer to Momo's, getting flashbacks of the dirty acts they did yesterday and last night, her lips get closer and closer, only for Momo to open her eyes at the sight of Mina trying to kiss her, Mina soon blushes, and so does Momo.

Momo: M-Mina?

Mina: Eek! Momo! I-I'm sorry! Really! I didn't mean to! You were just sleeping! You looked attractive and I- Ah! Wait! Forget what I said!