1

Suki Aoki

Suki Aoki. A bright young 17 year old girl in the B class of Kunugigaoka high school currently on her way to school. But right now she had to pause to look at her key.

"YAY" you jumped up and down holding your new key with the apartment number on it 'my own place to move into'. you were on the way to school but you stopped for the key before leaving.

Ecstatic you didn't realize your two friends Keiko and Ren join you "Well show us to new key" Ren said tapping you as Keiko rested her chin on your shoulder from behind

"Ah here it is!" you held it up "I'm basically an adult now"

Snickering he patted you on the head "yeah yeah"

"Guys let's hurry in! I wanna be there when Akabane arrives." Your friend keiko said shoving up her glasses.

You didn't know much about Akabane since you transferred into kunugaoka first year second semester of Highschool.

'He can't be all that' you thought as your friend shoved you and Ren to the side to make way for the star himself.

The existence of cute boys was what kept Keiko going at this point.

Suddenly it seemed like all the girls in the school were waiting on his arrival as they cheered like he was a celebrity.

And there he was, the redhead everyone adored. He walked down ignoring all the girls attention, still yawning out of tiredness.

'This can't be serious' you deadpanned at how everyone gawked at the small action.

You'd never witness karma entering school before you were usually either late or early. Not to mention you were in a different class so you didn't see him too often.

Almost down the entrance hall a 1st year ran up to him with a letter in hand and two other girls trailing behind her "Akabane-senpai!"

He turned around "yeah"

"I- uh we would like you to join our Christmas party as our special guest. This is-is an invitation!" She bowed down like he was some king

"I don't want it" he coldly said and walked off

The girls looking defeated the girl sunk to the ground sad when two upperclassmen approached them about not interacting with the 'top three' like that

"The top three boys are for everyone. It's unforgivable for you, especially when you're a freshman." The ring leader said

"Let's discuss things slowly."

"You must be taught the rules properly"

They lifted her by the arms and took her back outside.

All the girls still fangirling to catch a glimpse of the boy who's already passed

*ring*

*ring*