Chapter 8

'Silver who?' Andrew asked innocently, tilting his head a bit, which quickly turned into a dark stare. I watched both of them interact with each other while biting my tongue in anticipation, but I couldn't wait any longer than I already had – Melissa pissed me off. Without hesitation, I grabbed Andrew by the collar. My grip slowly dragged him away with me – at least I thought so. Just when I pulled onto his collar, I was shoved away by a group of girls. The rest of them swept Andrew away, dragging him by his pale, soft, delicate hands, and they also somehow took a few strands of my hair along with them. I felt as if they stole what was wrongfully mine, something I never thought I would feel for that man. 'Oh well, he was useless anyway,' I sighed harshly. I wanted to throw hands but knew I couldn't beat all of them at once. With my tail between my legs, I walked off, leaving Andrew without remorse. I ran off with my brunette-colored hair looking like a total disaster, as if a cat tried to eat it! I knew I had to fix how I looked, unless I wanted to get hated and picked on for not only being a woman without status but also looking like a garbage can. I knew I had to make my way to the girls' locker room immediately to fix this nest of hair. I swiftly entered the school, which bore a striking resemblance to a castle, and spent my time opening doors, determined to find the girls' locker room.

My attention was drawn to a sign adorned with a golden crown and hints of pink, sparking my interest, and causing my expression to become as curious as a cat's. Opening the door with caution, I soon realized that I had accidentally entered the girls' locker room. Letting out a sigh of relief, I felt at ease, knowing my efforts were not in vain. I eagerly opened the door, hoping to escape from Andrew and his devoted followers, but my tranquillity was short-lived because, right after I opened the door, the man standing in front of me was Andrew himself! Andrew, for some reason, was half-naked, wearing only a towel in the girls' locker room. My jaw dropped at the seductive sight of him, and a hint of adrenaline coursed through me. "A-Andrew! What are you doing here?" My gaze, initially fixated on his amazing body, quickly turned toward the wall. I stared at the bland walls as if they were a piece of art, as if they had something special to offer, blessing my eyes with their plain white colour. Across the room, I could hear Andrew speaking up. "H-Hiding? Uh, I-I didn't realize it was the girls' locker room." I didn't look at him, but I could tell from his voice that he was confused. I could practically imagine his innocent visage, with his beautiful green eyes radiating cuteness.

How is being practically naked hiding? You're just inviting them to pounce on you!" My face concealed a secret amusement as I gazed at him once more. His large, pale body bore glistening water droplets that clung to his chest and abs. His long, wet lashes brushed against his jet-black hair as his veiny hands weaved through his locks. Each swallow produced a seductive rise and fall of his Adam's apple. Before I could utter another word, this man had just stolen all the oxygen in the room with his breathtaking looks. I heard the girls' squeals growing louder; I knew those robots were steadily approaching. "Oh, Andrew, baby!" Their calls for Andrew resonated even with the doors closed. I heard one of them gripping the door handles.

CLICK

Shit, I can't let them see me and Andrew here... alone and with him being shirtless and all.

I took a long, intense look at Andrew, my breath growing heavier with each passing moment. "W-What? You're scaring me," Andrew blurted out, his face turning red, as if someone had just dumped paint on him, and he looked down at the floor. His eyes gleamed when they met mine, and he nervously scratched his hair. As the voices of others grew louder, making me break into a sweat, I didn't hesitate; I shoved Andrew and myself into Melissa's locker. Once inside, Andrew's tall frame leaned against the back of the locker, and I faced him with a serious demeanour, my eyes fixed on the door as it was being opened. To be honest, I just wanted to feel his bare abs against my own. Only God knew how difficult it was for me to resist the urge to touch him and leave my mark on his chest in such a situation as this.